We had a terrific suite with a small balcony overlooking the garden path to the pool. Roomy clean good fridge micro freezer. All good. Pool is small and crowded area surrounding. Lobby is empty wasted space not welcoming. There is no coffee bar or open bar near the lobby..only at the pool half the time we thought the hotel was empty. Evey other hotel on that strip of Collins was filled with activity bars, nice scene...I
sagamore dead. Weird. Why they don't put Ina bar or espresso spot, or put out a breakfast display, something. We never wanted to eat there. But we did have lunch it was ok but pricey. Beach scene was excellent. Terrific helper, Akbar made a point of helping us with chairs towels umbrellas. Super nice. Ocean pretty. For a weekend getaway on AA it was fine. Next time we try another, maybe the James down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach