A special hotel that needs a revamp. We were there for 4 days. Nice entrance. Room was spacious by Miami standards. Superb service. However it lacks the vibe of the neighbourhood hotels like the delano( still going strong after many years) and SLS. The furniture in the suite and common areas are worm out. Too many families with kids which may not be in sync with couples. But if u want a quiet hotel and want to party elsewhere this place is for your. Can't beat the location. We just expected more for the price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach