I just stayed here 2 nights after Memorial Day in a 2 story bungalow. The service was excellent - the bellman, pool & ocean attendants, restaurant staff, etc. The hotel is decorated in classic all white minimalism with art work everywhere. Classy and clean.
I thought the room was a great value for the size (900 sq ft). It even surprised us with a slight ocean peak from the balcony. The room was is good condition and has a slightly warmer feel than the hotel lobby which I liked. Be aware you have to walk upstairs to use the bathroom. This was fine for us, but seniors or handicap persons should take note.
The pool was clean and well attended. The beach chairs were super comfy and made for a great nap in the ocean breeze. An umbrella and 4 chairs are included with your resort fee.
The location is my favorite. On the beach, 2 blocks to Lincoln Rd, 3 block to Ocean Dr.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Sagamore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach, Florida