Sagamore is THE Art Hotel. The most beautiful Art decoration I have ever seen. Many art pictures all along the place and into special rooms, sculptures and objects very smartly placed. The Stairwell Project is a must see. Staff is so gentle and helpful and any request is fulfilled in minutes. The location is superb, one block to Lincoln Road, Walgreens at next corner and CVS two blocks down, Delano Hotel is next door and Ritz-Carlton next corner. Lincoln Road Boulevard is 5 minutes walking plenty of restaurants and stores of all kind. Ocean Drive and Art Deco District is 10 minutes to the south thru broad walk.
Swimming pool is not big but enough to refresh. At the beach, chairs and umbrella with bar service is very convenient. Restaurant is along side the main corridor and sometimes get a little busy there. Inside bar with large screen is relaxing. The room we got is very spacious, bedroom, lounge with big screen TV, table and chairs in the small kitchen, microwave, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster. You must request utensils and silverware each time you need. Cleaning is good, mattress is firm, not soft neither hard, the toillet is separated from the bathtub and sink. Price is slight more than average. I recommend for people who has same profile as mine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach