The Sagamore is known as the Artist Hotel; at the heart of the Sagamore Miami art deco hotel is the Cricket Taplin Collection of contemporary art. There is art everywhere you turn; quotes by artists, murals in the stairwell, videos in the garden and other artsy installations throughout the hotel.
Situated within the historic Miami Beach Art Deco District at the crossroads of the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue,the Sagamore is an easy walk to anywhere you want to go.There is a stunning breakfast room, a poolside grill, and a great bar, where you can watch the sun go down. At the time we were there the Sagamore did not have a dining room, but they say there are plans to open one in 2015. The Spa offers "deals" to guests, so ask when you check in. The swimming pool and its environs are extremely relaxing, with chaise lounges, thick towels, waiters who will take your drink order and other amenities.
All in all a wonderrfully inviting experience. My husband and I stayed in one of the comfortable and modern studio rooms the week before Christmas last year and have already made reservations to return the week before Christmas this year. The difference in price between the week before Christmas and Christmas week is considerable so plan carefully when you want to be there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach