We went to Sagamore in Jan 09 to celebrate my fiances 30th with a group of friends... and it was a very BAD experiance. The service was horrible and the room was dirty. The hotel staff were not doing their job, they were just minding their business.....When we checked-in, the front desk was not friendly at all, one person working the counter. Then we went up to our room and noticed that there was no plasma TV's as advertized online. We then found a dirty towel in the bathroom. We called the manager, and after 30 min of talking they put us into a smaller room, which also had broken lights, safe wouldn't lock, and not cleaned properly....
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Last year we went to Lowes and had the best service, the best room, the best time ever! The staff at the Lowes is AMAZING and will never experiment with any other hotels such as the Sagamore.
The hotel was dirty, dead and disgusting!!!! Do not go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach