We hosted my friend's bachelorette party at the Sagamore on Jan. 31st this year. We had such a fabulous time - Surprisingly, the hotel wasn't so busy that weekend and we got upgraded to the penthouse!! The penthouse is wonderful for a party - 3 bedrooms, kitchen with dining room table (microwave and stovetop, no oven), contemporary decor, and the rooftop terrace was incredible. (I will post photos when I return home this week).
Fernando at the front desk was our "Hotel Fairy" and was so accommodating to us. The valet and porter were also very friendly and helpful. We very much appreciated the funky art on the walls and the stylish atmosphere.
I would have given this place 4.5 stars, but there's no halves... the only negative experience was upon checkout, my friend had to argue to take some incidental charges off her credit card (no Fernando that day), but other than that, everything was just fab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach