A friend and I stayed at the Sagamore Hotel in early June. I had read the other reviews on TripAdvisor and was looking forward to be dazzled by their service – unfortunately this was far from true. When we first arrived we were told that our room wasn’t ready (we arrived after 4pm) and that somebody would call us. After checking out the pool & beach we went for a walk. When the front desk finally called us over 40mins later we were taken up to a very tired looking room over looking Collins Ave – the windows weren’t double glazed and there were numerous marks on the walls. Everything went down hill from there – we constantly had to ring housekeeping to get the sofa bed made up. The room continually wasn’t cleaned until after 4pm – even then it was far from spotless. We never received our nightly turn down service, the room didn’t contain a room safe, dvd or cd player. I was visiting from London and will definitely not stay at the Sagamore again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Sagamore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach
- The Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach, Florida