“Never want to leave”

Ranked #21 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Clark
“Never want to leave”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at the Hotel at least a dozen times always a wonderful amazing vacation. Staff there always makes me feel so welcomed. The roof top pool is my best feature, you are in heaven. If you need to relax and escape this is the place to come. Don't forget to try the Spire cocktail. Once again the concierge John is top notch.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for work for three days. Location is ideal for south beach activities. Hotel staff very helpful. Rooms are cozy and view from roof is gorgeous. Hallway was a bit loud at night and you can hear the street noises sometimes but overall it was a comfortable stay. Meeting room was large and well furnished. Lunch provided was fantastic. I would be glad to attend another meeting held here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

This review is very overdue... I have stayed in other South beach hotels but once I stayed at The Hotel I knew it was the only I place I wanted to stay while in SB. This is about my fifth stay & they never disappoint! Location is prime; walking distance to shops, Ocean Drive
& Lincoln Rd. The staff is very friendly! From the front desk, bellman, concierge & the pool service all phenomenal! Reservation/sales specialists where very accommodating & attentive to detail since I was celebrating my boyfriend's Bday :). Don't forget to try the amazing frozen mojitos & food by the pool.. Oh free chairs & towels by the beach! Thanks again for a wonderful & flawless stay!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AngR08
Jersey
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

This is my 5th stay here and it NEVER disappoints! The staff is very accommodating - especially John the concierge. If you're looking to kick back and relax then this is the place to be! Drinks and food are great at the pool - a little more expensive than restaurants on Ocean but worth it. Location is perfect as you can easily walk to the bars and shopping. I will continue to stay here on my trips to South Beach!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank EastCoastGirlNJ
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Great service, and location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay. The suite was great with alot of space. The food was excellent. We had the pulled pork sandwich, and Cesar salad ( chicken/shrimp for lunch. Fried chicken wings, hamburger, club sandwich, and fries for dinner....plenty. The pool is on the roof, and the view is beautiful, facing the beach....WOW!!

• Stayed March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This was my first trip to South Beach and I was a little skeptical as it related to hotels and location. However, The Hotel of South Beach was a pleasant surprise. The rooms are modern, clean, spacious and extremely comfortable. The staff was absolutely amazing. They were friendly and extremely accommodating. The front desk staff was quite professional and helpful. I was schedule to leave on a Monday, upon my arrival to MIA my flight was canceled due to inclement weather in DC. Immediately called The Hotel and explained my situation. The jumped into action and provided me a room at a discounted rate and made my stranded situation one of great ease. I would like to especially thank Alexa, David, Roy, Sharon and Cesar for such kind service and making me feel like family. You guys are AWESOME. It's settled, The Hotel of South Beach will be my only choice for my next visit to Miami. Thank you for an awesome experience.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Goldman P, Manager at The Hotel of South Beach, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you so much for your time spent writing this review. We are very glad to hear you have had such a good time while with us. Our staff does take pride in all work they do. Its with happiness that we create happiness.
Thank you so much for staying with us and please let us know of your next time in Miami. As a repeat guest you can become a GoldCard member on our website and enjoy discounted rates, continental breakfast, and much more...

Please contact us through our Reservations Dept. (reservations@goldmanproperties.com) or directly through me.

Hope you have a beautiful day!

Nara Azevedo. - Sales Manager - The Hotel of South Beach - naraa@goldmanproperties.com
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 4 March 2014

All I can say is amazing! We had an absolutely awesome stay at this place. Everyone and I do mean everyone who is employed with this hotel was fantastic. I room was very beautiful and we were treated like royalty! My husband and I were celebrating our honeymoon of sorts and this was our first trip to Miami. We stayed in the heart of South Beach which is where this hotel is. The view was priceless and even when we wanted to take public transportation, the concierge gave us great instructions. Super hats off to Alexa and David along with the others who took part in making our stay so enjoyable! It is truly a perfect location in every sense of the word! Make sure to check out the rooftop view!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
We are very very happy to learn you have had such a great stay with us. Creating good memories is part of our job as well!
Thank you for taking the time to write such nice review.
We are all waiting for you to come back. (us and the amazing roof top pool view)

Please contact us through our Reservations Dept. (reservations@goldmanproperties.com) or directly through me for your next weekend gettaway.

Hope you have a beautiful day!