“Best hotel in South Beach”

The Hotel of South Beach
Ranked #21 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Melbourne, Australia
“Best hotel in South Beach”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel must be the best in South Beach, which I havent stayed at them all, I can not The Hotel at all.

We were visiting South Beach as part of our honeymoon, and all the staff were welcoming and helpful. Ben remembered our name and would greet us by our new "Mr & Mrs" names every time we saw him. Nothing was too much trouble.

Neil upgraded our room to the Atelier (for a discounted price) and it was amazing. Huge room, amazing shower, and dead quiet at night. I was a little alarmed when there were ear plugs on the bed side table, but they were not required! We stayed over a weekend and didnt hear any music or going ons outside at all. I am a fussy sleeper, and this room was just perfect for a good nights rest after exploring Miami beach.

The pool is amazing too. The photos make it look a bit small, but really it is just perfect. Nice a warm too, and a great view of the ocean from the rooftop pool.

I will always stay here if we return to South Beach again.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and go for one of the rooms on ocean drive. Dont be put off by the possible street noi...
1 Thank geoffaah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
Kristiansand, Norway
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

As my headliner says, this hotel is located just off Ocean Drive at South Beach. Large and clean rooms. Typical Miami art style. Parking is really bad though. I had to use the Valet parking service. Doesn't cost much though. Worth it. Nice staff!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Flipcider
Monongahela, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have been taking vacations to South Beach every year for about 20 years. This was the first time staying at The Hotel! It proved to be a great change.
I arrived on July 4th and was given a free upgrade on my room because I have a Gold Card.I chose a spacious room on the second floor in the building on Ocean Drive. The bathroom was large with a rain shower. Continental breakfast was also included on my Gold Card reservation. My king bed was very comfortable. There was some late night noise because my room was across from Wet Willies, but that was to be expected.
Viewing fireworks from the rooftop pool deck was fabulous. I enjoyed the barbeque and music while watching the fireworks.
The Hotel is in a great location and is an easy walk to restaurants on Ocean Drive, Espanola Way, and Lincoln Road.
The entire hotel staff is helpful and courteous especially JP for being so friendly and helpful.Lares does a great job taking care of everyone at the beautiful rooftop pool and is also very friendly. Alexa was very good at the front desk and Louis Joseph remembered me from our days at The Park Central. He gave me a very nice welcome.
The Hotel will be my new home away from home when I visit South Beach again!

Room Tip: Take advantage the benefits of their Gold Card!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank lorenzig
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at the Hotel of South Beach for seven nights beginning July 1, 2014. We had previously stayed at a hotel on 10th and Ocean for ten years each summer and found ourselves a little apprehensive about the change. We could not have been happier about the change. I have tried to think of one negative thing to say about the Hotel of South Beach but cannot. The staff was friendly and helpful yet in no way overbearing. Our room was small but clean, very comfortable and very quiet. We asked for a quiet room on the third floor and that is exactly what we were given. The staff at the beach where we had our beach chairs were also friendly and accommodating. We will be back next summer for a longer stay!

Room Tip: Third floor on Collins and 8th Street
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Goldman P, Manager at The Hotel of South Beach, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you SO much for such 5 star review!
We are very glad you had a good time while here with us. Changing a 10 year routine involves a lot, we know... So thank you for choosing us and taking a chance. Our hotel and staff takes a lot of pride in providing good memories to our guests!!
It will be amazing to have you next year again!
Please let us know directly of your future dates. As a repeat guest you have many advantages...

You can contact me directly or email our Reservations Team at reservations@goldmanproperties.com

Have a beautful day!!

Nara Azevedo - Sales Manager - The Hotel of South Beach - naraa@goldmanproperties.com
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I absolutely love this hotel. The staff was very courteous and helpful from the time we arrived til the time we left. The location is right in the middle of it all. We had a rental but there was no need for it. It is only a short walk to the beach, nightlife, restaurants and shopping. The room was spacious with a very comfortable bed and we were not disturbed by nightlife noise. I will definitely stay here next time I visit Miami!!!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for three nights break. It was our first trip to Miami and the location of the hotel was so central- as it walking distance to resturant, shopping and of course the beach. We loved every minute of our stay in the hotel. The staff were awesome and so friendly. Would definitely stay next time when we take our children to Miami beach. It was not easy to decide on a hotel as we read all the reviews before we booked this one but I am pleased that it was worth for the money we paid and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014
College Park, Maryland
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Let me start off by saying this hotel was awesome!!!! From the staff, to the rooms, to the food, to the location.....and let's not forget all of the amenities! I read reviews about the noise level...and while they give you free ear plugs....there is no need in using them! We were actually over top of a store, and the most noise we heard was the music playing at the clothing store beneath our room...and even still that wasn't bad. The location of the hotel is perfect! Oh...and let's not forget the rooftop pool. They offer free chaise chairs at the beach everyday during your stay. I would recommend this hotel with 10 stars! I am planning my next trip already and we just got back in town yesterday!