“So much food.”

Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Description: Welcome to 920 Grill Steakhouse! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at 920 Grill Steakhouse promises to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
Houston, Texas
“So much food.”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was enticed by the 25% off entres sign that was posted at the hostess stand. Indoor or outdoor seating is available. It was lovely outside!.

My guest and I ordered the Argentine Parrillada and it was so large. We ended up taking it to go. Argentine parrillada: chorizo, blood sausage, flap meat, skirt steak, chicken, grilled veggies. It came served on a mini grill, cool concept but it did notthing to keep it warm or add flavor. All for show.

The rissotto was ok. A little over priced, but they got me to give them a chance becuase of the 25% off.

Toronto, Ontario
“Rip off - terrible food and service just OK”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Started by asking the hostess about the specials. She said the sandwich was beef - made it sound like a French dip with fries and a salad. We sat down and I asked the waiter if I could have the beef cooked well -- he said it was ham and cheese and an egg on top. A far cry from what was described. So, i ordered the burger. My husband ordered the sandwich - lomm? something and our friend order the chicken BLT.
The food arrived - my burger had a tomato , a piece of lettuce, cheese and very greasy fried onions. No mustard, mayo pickle ......had to ask - the bun was dry dry dry . The fries were cold and the pathetic salad with no dressing was merely lettuce and tomatoes.
My husbands fries were cold and there were less than ten - he sent it back. Our friends chicken was also cold and the bun - same as my burger bun was dry. She order a virgin mojito and they charged here 6 dollars.
The bill came and much to our surprise they had added a 18 per cent tip!! Probably the only way they can get one is to automatically ad it.
We were angry at ourselves for not using our trip advisor app and for falling prey to a tourist trap with crappy food, and service!

Use your app and read it - then go elsewhere. Do not waste your money here.

• Visited April 2014
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I can't say that we indulged in any of the true Argentinian cuisine, really, but the mojitos and pasta dishes we had were really good. The hostess was outstanding and we had very good service. We were here on a busy weeknight and sat outside at a great table for people watching.

Geneva
“Not worth the price”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This place has an awful service, waited more than 50 minutes to eat and not even half of the tables were full. The meat was not the best and the waiter was really slow and impolite. Overall was not impressed and I will def not recommend it.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great host to start”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

you can have an average restaurant but if you have a great host you can convert it to a great restaurant.

don't get me wrong the food was fantastic, the service wonderful and prompt...but the host and the speed at getting us a table was amazing.

She quickly said yes and bang....we were sitting down, we asked for a napkin to fix the uneveness of the floor and she said, "Here jump to this table" and it was better with a better view.

My friend dropped her knife and before I could bend to pick it, the waiter sprung from his location and bang picked it up and provided a new one...

the service prompt the food, more than expected...no complaints...none