“Caribbean vacation”

920 Grill
Ranked #516 of 1,074 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$18 - US$40
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: City Center
Description: Welcome to 920 Grill Steakhouse! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at 920 Grill Steakhouse promises to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
“Caribbean vacation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was my first time visiting Miami Beach. We enjoyed the variety of cultures along the shopping strip. After we finished shopping, we stopped by to look at the menu and decided to stay for dinner. We asked for a table for 2, the restaurant was not too busy at the time, and the hostess tried to bury us in a corner next to a loud fan.
It was obvious that we had extra baggage after having been shopping, so we requested another table (for 4) that was empty, mind you, there were plenty of choices, and after the manager showed up, he overtook the decision of the hostess who was trying to make us sit along a common passage so we would have had to put our bags in the middle of the way.
The manager sat us on the table for 4 and tried to make us feel comfortable. It was very obvious that the hostess was upset about his decision and she would not stop looking towards us with an angry face and making remarks over our sitting on the bigger table.
The Calamari, for appetizer, was nothing to write home about, however the steak was top of the line...my fork simply went through it like butter. Was it worth the price? Perhaps, then again, it's the first time in the area, so I can't compare.
I think that the wait staff tried to make us feel as comfortable as they could since the place started to fill up while we were there. Would I go again? I would explore other options before returning.
The pork was salty

• Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Chisholm, Minnesota
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was a great meal in a good location at the end of Lincoln Road. Great service and solid wine selection. Had the filet and it was awesome. Price was not too bad as well. Great place to take a special person when in Miami Beach.

• Visited April 2014
Houston, Texas
“So much food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was enticed by the 25% off entres sign that was posted at the hostess stand. Indoor or outdoor seating is available. It was lovely outside!.

My guest and I ordered the Argentine Parrillada and it was so large. We ended up taking it to go. Argentine parrillada: chorizo, blood sausage, flap meat, skirt steak, chicken, grilled veggies. It came served on a mini grill, cool concept but it did notthing to keep it warm or add flavor. All for show.

The rissotto was ok. A little over priced, but they got me to give them a chance becuase of the 25% off.

• Visited March 2014
Toronto, Ontario
“Rip off - terrible food and service just OK”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Started by asking the hostess about the specials. She said the sandwich was beef - made it sound like a French dip with fries and a salad. We sat down and I asked the waiter if I could have the beef cooked well -- he said it was ham and cheese and an egg on top. A far cry from what was described. So, i ordered the burger. My husband ordered the sandwich - lomm? something and our friend order the chicken BLT.
The food arrived - my burger had a tomato , a piece of lettuce, cheese and very greasy fried onions. No mustard, mayo pickle ......had to ask - the bun was dry dry dry . The fries were cold and the pathetic salad with no dressing was merely lettuce and tomatoes.
My husbands fries were cold and there were less than ten - he sent it back. Our friends chicken was also cold and the bun - same as my burger bun was dry. She order a virgin mojito and they charged here 6 dollars.
The bill came and much to our surprise they had added a 18 per cent tip!! Probably the only way they can get one is to automatically ad it.
We were angry at ourselves for not using our trip advisor app and for falling prey to a tourist trap with crappy food, and service!

Use your app and read it - then go elsewhere. Do not waste your money here.

• Visited April 2014
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I can't say that we indulged in any of the true Argentinian cuisine, really, but the mojitos and pasta dishes we had were really good. The hostess was outstanding and we had very good service. We were here on a busy weeknight and sat outside at a great table for people watching.

• Visited March 2014