“This restaurant is closed”
Review of Goyo El Pollo - CLOSED

Goyo El Pollo
Cuisines: Peruvian
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We searched out this restaurant and found an empty storefront . Tried to call the number listed on this page to see if it had relocated and it is disconnected. If it has moved hopefully someone will update Trip Advisor information.

1  Thank Sauerkraut11

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Firstly, I must mention that my experience here would not have been the same without the waitress named Lily. She was so sweet and very helpful when helping me choose what to get on the menu. She explained everything I inquired about and she was patient with me seeing that this was my 1st experience with peruvian food. Now on to how I really feel about this place........so my friend and I ran into here by complete accident while staying in Sobe for a week. For our first few nights we spent money on food solely on ocean drive (we stayed at the Clevelander).....then Goyo popped into our lives when we went to Bank of America to get more cash (for food......lol). The food at this place is RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS AND THE PRICES ARE EVEN MORE RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!! So I got a quarter chicken, white rice, and black beans for........$6.95!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I couldn't believe it, I didn't know what to expect with such low prices. When I got the food it just got better......the quality was excellent and I was once again amazed. This place is worth the extra couple steps from Ocean or Collins. I went back literally 3 separate times after my first time. Any1 I ran into after my 1st time, I just had to recommend this place to.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention....IT GETS EVEN BETTER. Believe it or not they have specials before 5pm. Example....their main dishes which are usually between $13-19 are only $8.50 and their quarter chicken with 2 sides is only $4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is definitely a MUST TRY when in Sobe. Probably the most affordable meal I had while vacationing (other than a slice of pizza). Plus it was nice to have a real actual meal that didn't include French fries.

Try it people, it's worth every penny. Great meal for under 10 bucks

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Was looking for something unique away from Ocean and stumbled upon this place. Service was good and our waitress was really nice. Most importantly, the food was on point. I had steak with fried rice. My first time eating Peruvian and I will definitely be back next time I am in SoBe.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

had a gift card to this place and it was right by our hotel so we had lunch there. Our waiter was super quick and super helpful our food came quickly as well. The ceviche was amazing and the main cource was perfect, great experience. a perfect start to an amazing day.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

After a very uninteresting reheated 'Peruvian paella', I asked for a desert: "no deserts tonight". Didn't understand why. Better go Puerto Sagua and try their rice and their budin diplomatico.