SOUTH BEACH, FL..
Where do I start? I’ll start with my last night at 1:30 am October 7, 2012 when someone came to my door room 232 and used his key pass and came into my room and said, "Did someone ask for towels?" It was a man and i told him to "get the hell out of here" Needless to say I was frighten and breathing heavy. I call the desk and spoke with a lady who told me someone called and ask for more towels. I didn't call. She said he was security. WOW!! Why didn't he knock and wait till someone answered? He just walked in my room in the dark, and scared the POOP out of me.... The safety latch on the door was broken (see attached photo). I didn’t now what to do so I place the chair against the door hoping that he would not come back and I get some sleep. He didn’t come back and I didn’t get any sleep. I am 69 years old trying to make it to 70 but one more night at the Clinton, I’m not sure.
Now, let me go back to the first day of check in Friday October 5...the Desk Clerk informed me of the cost and polices. I sign the form and? Put the hotel pen in my pocket. Well, When I went to my room and took of pants to change into my swim trunks the pen had leaked thru the pocket and I had a large amount of ink on my leg the size of a cantaloupe and the pants were destroy. Now I cant blame The Hotel for that because I put the pen in my pocket, but may I make a suggestion that Hotels that charge 300 a night should have better pens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan your escape to one of the world's most extraordinary destinations. Set right in the middle of Miami's legendary South Beach, mere moments from an abundance of top-flight shopping, attractions, and entertainment, Clinton Hotel South Beach welcomes you with a seamless blend of hip refinement and warm, gracious service - all for terrific value. Whether you're kicking back in your tasteful room or suite, lounging in one of the cabanas by our private pool, or hosting a relaxed gathering in our modern on-site event venue, you'll find yourself captivated by our hotel's laid-back appeal and comfortable charm. And our prime Washington Avenuelocation encourages discovery - from the galleries and boutiques that line the nearby streets to the one-of-a-kind nightlife that simply cannot be missed. Let Clinton Hotel South Beach make your Miami visit truly special. Join us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach
- Clinton Hotel South Beach Miami Beach, Florida