“Great greeters”

Ranked #155 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Paris, France
“Great greeters”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I came for vacation for a week i just had to tell you guys how much i enjoyed myself at that hotel. This receptionist name Chantale i believed greeted me with such a pleasant smile. She was very nice to me and the rest of my family. Next year ill be back in Miami again . The kids cant stop talking about her . I hope to see her again. It was a great place to be around great employees. The guy that parked my car was nice as well. Chantale thank you for your pleasant welcome. I felt like i was home.

Room Tip: Rooms are great
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Chris A
Jimmy M, General Manager at Clinton Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, 20 June 2015
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed your stay. We are thrilled to announce the Clinton Hotel has recently undergone a change of Ownership, and will be striving to provide various enhancements to improve our guest experience.

We hope you will return in the near future to experience all the exciting improvements!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I came to the hotel as a birthday getaway for my girlfriend. Pulling up to the hotel the valet was very nice in explaining the rates for parking with the hotel and rates for on the street parking. The concierge, Leiker was super helpful in taking our luggage in. Very friendly. You can tell that his first language is not English but he did a fantastic job in making us feel welcome. Rita was terrific in checking us in and breaking down all the fees for us. We had a nice chat with her, she gave us our drink vouchers which was an added plus. Leiker helped us into our room and I was very impressed. Very clean with new bathrooms and a jacuzzi too. My girlfriend fell in love. I had talked to Rita again asking if there was a way I can order champagne for the room for my girlfriends birthday and too my surprise, the staff delivered it free of charge and even a birthday card. In the morning, Delphi got us great deals on tours and activities to do around the area. Valet was very nice in retrieving my car and giving me quick directions.
I loved my stay and everyone that worked there were super friendly. From the cleaning staff to management. Everyone had a smile on their faces and always helped when needed.

Room Tip: The lofts are amazing
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This charm hotel is one block from the beach and there is plenty of bars and restaurants in the same road. They gave me a much bigger room than what i probably paid for as the hotel was not too busy. The room was nice and clean and the balcony was facing the water that gives a nice atmosphere. The tour they booked for me on great and also they were very understanding when I got late to the hotel when I was supposed to check out and they did not charge me for the extra hour I stayed in the room. The swimming pool is small and the area is quite. Don't expect too much action there ( also the pool is too small ) but it was ideal for relaxing few days before joining my family in another hotel for few extra nights.

Room Tip: Avoid the room facing the swimming pool if you like to sleep until late and it is just too close to...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Thelma M

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed at the Clinton Hotel for six nights.

First of all, the hotel is perfectly located (walking distance to almost everything). You just have to walk few blocks to go to the beach and enjoy relaxing evening beach walks.

However, the swimming pool was ridiculously small (we personally never used the pool) and it can be a little noisy at night.

Despite of that, we would recommend this hotel (great price-quality ratio, it’s totally worth it).

Best,

Eline

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SweetEline

Reviewed 2 June 2014

There website needs updating! The photos of the rooms are NOTHING like on there website. The pool area is a DUMP! Super dirty and very small. Lounge area by the pool was filthy. The only great thing about this hotel is the location, the only. Will not be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Nicole R
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the challenges that you faced during your stay. However, we are happy to announce that the Clinton Hotel has recently undergone a change of Ownership, and will be striving to provide various enhancements to improve our guest experience.

Travellers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here for one night to sample South Beach and weren't looking for luxury or style, so the Clinton was fine for us. We didn't manage to get much joy from the wifi even though the router was right there on the desk, and the shower head wasn't to our taste as it was an aerating head rather than a normal one. But these are just small things.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for my cousin's wedding (8 of us travelled from England). The rooms are nice, however the reception and concierge staff could do with improving their customer service skills. The lift is very slow and shaky (my grandma is 84 so it's a necessity). The pool area is deceptively advertised - it's too tiny to swim in, just to wet your feet. The walls are very thin and we were woken nearly every night by noisy neighbours after partying.

However the location is brilliant, a as you are right in the heart of south beach and seconds from Ocean Drive. The hotel has a small shop on one side of it, and a bar on the other. All guests receive complimentary breakfast, which they can choose from a small menu, which is nice.

Stayed July 2013