Good option if you want a cheap and quiet place in Miami beach. I stay in a dorm, so I can only write about the dorms. However, they also have private rooms. The dorms are nice because they have a good size and most of them are shared only by 4 people. So, you don't feel that you are sharing with too many people. Another positive feature: it has a swimming pool and a nice common area around it, where you can relax, read a book or just take the sun.
Negative: the staff is totally unfriendly. The beds and furniture in general a bit dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the center of the South Beach Art-Deco- and Nightlife-District, just a few steps from the sandy beach. The Miami Beach Convention Center is in walking distance. Easy to get here from Miami Airport, the express bus #150 stops at the corner. There are 2 different kind of rooms: regular hotel rooms, and shared dormitory-style rooms. Very popular for travelers from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tropics Hotel & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropics Hotel And Hostel
- Tropics Hotel Miami Beach
- Tropics Hotel & Hostel Miami Beach, Florida