Helpful, friendly staff; basic, clean, comfortable room; nice pool with a covered patio that includes an outdoor range and community fridges for people who want to cook their own food. It's a very international crowd so I met people from all over. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the center of the South Beach Art-Deco- and Nightlife-District, just a few steps from the sandy beach. The Miami Beach Convention Center is in walking distance. Easy to get here from Miami Airport, the express bus #150 stops at the corner. There are 2 different kind of rooms: regular hotel rooms, and shared dormitory-style rooms. Very popular for travelers from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tropics Hotel & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropics Hotel And Hostel
- Tropics Hotel Miami Beach
- Tropics Hotel & Hostel Miami Beach, Florida