When I checked in I asked for a receipt as I needed it for my accounting. They told me that I had to ask for a receipt in the morning. So the morning when I checked out I asked for it. They told me they can only give receipt at check in... I insisted a bit, they were very rude and unfriendly. Ok for a jail, not for an hotel in Sobe. The rooms are shabby, there is a problem with hot water, wifi only available in public area and often not working. Go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the center of the South Beach Art-Deco- and Nightlife-District, just a few steps from the sandy beach. The Miami Beach Convention Center is in walking distance. Easy to get here from Miami Airport, the express bus #150 stops at the corner. There are 2 different kind of rooms: regular hotel rooms, and shared dormitory-style rooms. Very popular for travelers from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropics Hotel & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropics Hotel And Hostel
- Tropics Hotel Miami Beach
- Tropics Hotel & Hostel Miami Beach, Florida