I think this is the best choice if you choose the hotel with low prices and good location. I stayed in this hotel for 1 week and my budget was limited, it looks quite old inside, but clean and nice for this price. My Macedonian friend advised me to stay here when she heard I was planning to go to Miami. She told me that I would not find anything better for this low price. I totally agree with her. The hotel is just 5 minutes walking to Ocean drive and Miami beach, I liked our room. The bed-linen was clean and fresh, same like the room, the tv was working, we had a small kitchen too. There is a pool in the hotel, which we couldn't even expect for this price. My friends and I enjoyed our time there. I will recommend for the people that are not looking for a luxury hotel and want to save their money and enjoy their time at the same time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the center of the South Beach Art-Deco- and Nightlife-District, just a few steps from the sandy beach. The Miami Beach Convention Center is in walking distance. Easy to get here from Miami Airport, the express bus #150 stops at the corner. There are 2 different kind of rooms: regular hotel rooms, and shared dormitory-style rooms. Very popular for travelers from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropics Hotel & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropics Hotel And Hostel
- Tropics Hotel Miami Beach
- Tropics Hotel & Hostel Miami Beach, Florida