“Great atmosphere & amazing staff!”

Miami Beach International Traveler's Hostel
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My friends and I were booked into a 6 bedroom dorm, but another friend wanted to join us. She spoke with reception who upgraded, at no additional cost, to one of their apartments. It was so sick! It was a massive apartment with 6 double beds, two bathrooms and a kitchen. We were extremely happy with this. The staff at the hostel were super friendly and helpful. This hostel has a great party atmosphere, and they provide drinks and party buses out nearly every night. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Miami Beach International Traveler's Hostel

Reviewed 12 May 2014

So, I had made a reservation to stay here for 3 nights, but upon reaching the hostel, they told me they didn't have any rooms available. I had called to confirm my reservation earlier that morning. They sent me to another hostel, which cost twice the price per night. They paid for THE DIFFERENCE IN COST FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY between the two hostels, which pissed me off. So I never actually got to stay here. However, I was able to go to their club nights and met tons of cool people and had a blast at the clubs, WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON I am giving this place two stars. So, if they don't cancel your booking, it is a great place if you want to go party it up on South Beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ned S
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The most WORST service Ive come across.They call me two days before and cancel my booking for a private room. Who does that ? I booked this room five months in advance and you call me two days before I arrive..They lie saying there was a break in and room will be available 1 day, then call me again and say room will not be there 3 days ..

I am a Female travelling all alone for the first time to Miami and get treated by these people like this. Whoever booked recently are paying more money so they want to cancel my booking done 5 months back

Room Tip: dont come here
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank del p
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We booked it at short notice and we're very satisfied with our stay. For sure it's a party place but they offer a very good mix. Every day they organize a party night at another club in Miami Beach - very good clubs)) the rooms are ok - you will not spend much time there so they are perfect and more or less clean.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was in some hostels from the cheapest to the poshest ones in South Beach, and comparing them, this is the best place for you to stay if you want to party, or not. The rooms are ok and silent WITH BATHROOM ENSUITE, the best part is that you get free breakfast lunch and dinner. Staff is diversified from the the rudest to the sweetest guy with italian accent, who couldn't give me a bottom bunk bed for sure, so he gave me a rollaway.
Guests are really outgoing, so there's no room for shy even if you're alone. People usually go to the beach together and stuff. It's the best place to meet cool people from all around.
Oh, and they clean the room 4 times a day.
The parties are great, you pay 20 dollars, get free drinks for 1 or 2 hours, maybe discounts at clubs and free limobus and entrance to the best clubs!

Room Tip: Dorms upstairs seem more silent. Good luck with mates!
1  Thank Jackson S
Reviewed 27 April 2014

If you're searching for a place to party for little money, to get a little meal if you're there on time and a place close to everything: this is your hostel. For other people this hostel might be too loud and stuffed with drunk people. It's definitely no family hostel and not really clean. Staying in room one for a night we had yellowish water in the bathroom. Staying in room 36 about a week later the water was fine and the room a little cleaner. The staff are pretty unfriendly whenever it's not about a party except this one fresh man. He is really nice an helpful. I also stayed in one of their apartments for a night which was surprisingly nice, but the shuttle there was a little disaster as we had to wait for almost an hour to get a payed taxi. Generally I think this hostel doesn't earn is great reputation but it is quite an OK place to stay if you want to stay in South Beach. But make sure to print out your booking form as they are just writing down stuff on paper and get confused erasing stuff all the time. They just erased an other girl after they found out they deleted my booking earlier that day. That girl later nearly found no bed. Just got to take it relaxed when you're talking to these guys there!

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are quieter but be careful! Everyone from the staff always mixes up booki...
1  Thank Stef K
Reviewed 19 April 2014

It is very clean they clean the room's 4 times a Day if you are in a Dorm.
If you are staying in a private room or 4 bed dorm then your not staying at the same building like the others its a few blocks away walking distance about 5 minutes but they pick you up for breakfast, lunch, dinner and for the party's.
It's a Party Hostel but it's quiet in the rooms so if you are not in the mood for party you can also stay in the room and sleep if you have caring roommates of course.
They go to party's every night it's about 15-20 dollar with free beer or cocktails in the patio and they pick you up with a party bus, but its also nice to just stay in the patio and speak with other travelers. I met a lot of great people there!
Location is great it's one block from the beach away.
Oh and not to forget, if you have a small travel budget there is free breakfast, lunch and dinner so you don't need to buy food :-) the food is ok not the best but ok.

1  Thank Looori