“Grilled surprise”
Review of MLT - CLOSED

MLT
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I was in Miami for Father's Day weekend and ran across this place by surprise.I was very pleased with the clean,fast,and very good service.With so much to see and do in Miami you don't wanna waste time or money sittin and waiting for a good meal.DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

We tried the chicken biscuits with gravy, bacon-egg-biscuits, truffled fries, fried green tomatoes, macaroni and cheese, fried oreos, Krispy Kreme donut bread pudding and their iced tea. Everything was scrumptious and finger licking good. My husband loved the iced tea. Everything was fresh and made to order. Only thing is fried oreos serves 3 cookies, 4 would be better and great if you can add the option of vanilla ice cream to it. Also, the Krispy Kreme bread pudding is way too small, not a good value for the price you pay.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

having had real philly cheese steak I can say that the one I ate here was with out a doubt the worst Ive ever had ..

Reviewed 13 June 2012

I liked this place. The prices were decent and the food good. I'm not much of a sandwich eater so I ordered the fried green tomatoes. The customer service was great! I first ordered online to pick up at a specified time. I ended up changing it a couple of times because I was not ready to leave the beach. I do not remember the young lady's name but she was about 5'9" and Haitian/Jamaican/African-American? She took my calls and was the person waiting on me once I arrived. She was cool. And on point. By the time I arrived to pick up the food it felt like we knew each other. I hope she forgives me for not remembering her name. I will most definitely return to MLT's based on the fried green tomatoes and her customer service alone.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

We shared a regular cheesesteak and truffled cheese fries! Amazing truffled cheese sauce! We will be back!