“Perfection.”

Ithaca of South Beach Hotel
Ranked #1 of 29 Miami Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet, modern and relaxing place to stay. Rooms are very beautiful and clean. Location is excellent. Only one block from the beach and close to many beautiful shops. Staff is very nice and friendly. Agata was so helpful and kind, I felt like home.

• Stayed: January 2014
Ithaca_SouthBeach, Guest Relations Manager at Ithaca of South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us at Ithaca of South Beach. Perfection is what we aim for, love to hear positive feedback about the property. It ensures the staff that we doing a great job and making a difference. Will be delighted to have you stay with us again soon, thank you.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel is a hidden pearl in Miami-Beach. Spacious room with everything the traveller needs, nice extras such as chocolate and sweets, excellent interior inspired of spa rituals and friendly stuff. Nice and attentive people work at this hotel, ready to provide very good service to their guests.
Every evening they serve some wine and snacks t the hotel hall in a very stylish manner.
The hotel lies in a quiet place with some shops nearby and just 10 minutes walk from the beach.
When we left, they told us to stay only at this hotel wherever we are in Miami, and we will certainly do it with great pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Very nice to hear that you considered us to be the best hotel that you ever stayed in. Our staff works hard to ensure every guest feels like that. Overall its a honor to hear your kind words. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

The hotel is well located in the historic district of South Beach (beach is one block away, many nice shopping options along the street, great restaurants around, etc.). The service is super friendly and professional, the staff will try to answer all your requests. You immediately feel comfortable. Like many hotels in the area, the owners of Ithaca have put a lot of efforts into the decoration of the common areas and the rooms with attention to detail and nice art pieces. That's why we very much enjoyed the deco of our room. Really great minibar, big TV-screen, bathrooms with many small details that make the difference.
Breakfast was included and proposed a good variety of pastries and other products.
The only negative point to be made (but which probably applies to 90% of the hotels in South-Beach) is the bad noise isolation of the rooms. Our room was noisy and we had to sleep with ear-plugs. Mattress quality however was of high quality.
Overall we found this to be very good value for Miami Beach and would recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for commenting about the breakfast and our decor. We Would love to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Upon arrival at the Ithaca of South beach I could not find the entrance and walked into a gift shop to ask where the hotel was located. Once finding the hotel and checking in hoping it would be smooth it was however it was minus the very nice but very talkative front desk agent dion. After finally checking into my room I found it to be very nice, clean,and comfortable, I was not expecting that being the property is very small. However I got a very European feel with the lovely cheese,wine,and snacks available every day and the serene Music along with the options of backgammon I thought was very thoughtful. The next morning I was wowed by the breakfast set up and enjoy some pastries along with coffee, later then to be greeted with a big smile and a good morning by a lovely young man managing the am shift who was very helpful, professional and provided great customer and many options on where to go have lunch. I noticed it was a very calm and relaxing feel there at the ithaca compared to some very busy art deco hotels on south beach I've stayed at in the past. To some up my stay there I would say it was very good and relaxing. I would come back again and recommend it to family being it has a very bed and breakfast feel. My only cons would be a the check in procedure was very kinda long and dragging due to having to hear the whole check in procedure I've heard many times before when I clearly stated I just wanted to check in to my room and lay down. Over all it was fabulous short stay and thank the young man who recommended me the great local hot places to eat he he was very professional along with the housekeeper who greeted me bye, sincerely a very pleased customer.

• Stayed: January 2014
Ithaca_SouthBeach, Guest Relations Manager at Ithaca of South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Seems like you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and social hour. Our staff goes the extra mile to make everyone feel cozy and special, we try to give you the most information about south beach and our amenities that we offer. We would love to have you stay with us again soon. Thank you, see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

While the broader facility is nothing spectacular, the rooms are absolutely fantastic. I'll gladly take a few hundred dollars back if it means I get a fantastic room. The additional amenities of a breakfast and wine and cheese hour are great. Deion treated us fantastic and showed us a great night on the town. We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Very happy to hear overall you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful experience with us. Most of our guest enjoy the complimentary breakfast and social hour, glad you took advantage of that. Thank you for your review and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Great location and very comfortable and I had a very big and comfortable room, but most importantly was the attention and service that Dion and Agata provided. All my request were followed up immediately and with real smiles. These two staff members are a Huge asset to the company, I hope the owners appreciate that. I have stayed at several other hotels in Miami Beach and location wise, Ithaca is very good. My only negative remark is the hotel entrance as it is very hard to find.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your positive review. Glad our location and room size was ideal for you. We try to give each guest a personal experience to remember. Our staff thanks you for the review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I've been to Hotels all or the world and none of them couls even come close to the experience we had at Ithaca of South Beach. This luxurious boitiqe hotel has everuth you desire. From the artwork on the walls to your gogeous suite and high end liquers. The service was incredible. The head Concierge, Dion Moore sealed the deal. He made our experience in South Beach one of a kind. We will always choose Ithaca of South beach for our stay in Miami. The best of the best. Thank you and we will see you very soon.

Julia-Anna and Jason

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Ithaca_SouthBeach, Guest Relations Manager at Ithaca of South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

"Paradise in South Beach"... All of us at Ithaca will like to thank you for your kind review. All of our staff work hard and enjoying hearing positive guest feedback. Truly, thank you for staying with us and we hope to seen you again soon.