“My ceviche better”

My Ceviche
Ranked #102 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Peruvian, Latin, Seafood, Fast food, Central American, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“My ceviche better”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

As first time fish taco eaters we had high hopes from reviews. Sampled both fish and shrimp tacos. Both were OK, but not great. I found the freshness and flavour lacking. Replicated the ideas at home with far greater success.

Visited November 2012

Washington, DC
“Hidden gem in South Beach”
Reviewed 29 November 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried My Ceviche and felt the food was very tasty and fresh and definitely one of the few places that doesn't bust your budget in south beach. My husband ordered a spicy ceviche and raved about it. I ordered the tomato avocado salad and limeade. The salad was huge and came with a really tasty lemon vinaigrette. The limeade was more tart than sweet and definitely seems to be made with real lime juice.

You walk up to a window to order and can either eat on a bench or the few chairs on the sidewalk or take your food to go. Not knowing this was the setup, they must have gotten a good laugh when my husband called to ask if we needed a reservation ;)

London
“Great fish tacos”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Brilliant, staff were very polite and friendly. The portions were just right and the food tasted so fresh. Thanks guys and see you next year

Visited November 2012
Miami, Florida
“Fresh and delicious food”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Fast food can be very very good and if you don't believe me you have to try this little place in miami beach. Fresh seafood, ceviches, burritos, tacos and much more.

• Visited October 2012
connecticut
“Move over Joe, Best of the beach!”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Freshest ceviche, amazing fresh fish tacos and by far the very best stone crabs to be found on the beach! They are NEVER frozen, when they are out, they are out, so don't wait! Staff is lovely and they will deliver right to your beach chair if you desire - all at about 40 percent less than other restaurants.

• Visited October 2012