“One of the best take-out meals ever”
Review of My Ceviche

My Ceviche
Ranked #116 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: My Ceviche was established in March 2012, with the objective of being the premier fast-casual purveyor of fresh seafood in the form of ceviches, tacos, burritos, salads, and stone crabs. My Ceviche combines high-quality food with the convenience and affordability of a quick service restaurant, showcased in a beach-meets-city venue with an open kitchen. The goal of our company is to provide customers with healthy and delicious entrees, sourced with fresh, quality ingredients.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This place only does take-away food, and I cannot say enough good things about the delicious ceviche rice bowl I got here. Every other bite, I said something like "Oh my God, I can't believe how delicious this is!" And I immediately tried to recreate the recipe once I got home. So fresh and tasty. I could have eaten five bowls.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had read reviews of My Ceviche and was anxious to try it but it is a long way to go for a meal. I had to wait until my husband and I decided to do an ocean swim. We parked at South Pointe Park and spent a couple hours on the beach then were ready for some refreshment. It is an easy walk from the park, we placed our order and waited a few minutes until they called our name for pickup. Wanting shade and coolness we sat in the lobby of the hostel and got some beer from the bar. The ceviche was outstanding. I had the 3 lettuces with grilled octopus and Asian flavor and it had a nice kick. My husband had rice with mixed fish and the traditional flavor and it was good but did not have the spicy kick of the asian flavor. It was all fresh and crisp and cool and satisfying.Just what one wants in the heat of the mid afternoon Miami.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is an absolutely amazing place. It is unlike any place we've ever been. What a concept of food and location. It's only a walk-up window but you can eat your food at the hostel next door. We were happy we beat the rush that came after us. We were told a ten minute wait for our food but we didn't mind because that meant it would be fresh and prepared right then. I had the grilled shrimp tacos and my husband had the tuna ceviche burrito. The flavors are so fresh and delicious. The chips they serve on the side are addicting. It's a great cheap, casual option for dining in South Beach and one of the best meals we had while on vacation. We loved it.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Spent a weekend in South Beach and ate at Bazaar by Jose Andres and Prime One Twelve but this little hole in the wall had the best food I had all weekend. Everything was fresh, delicious, and well priced. It should be a must visit for lunch. Only draw back is that it's a carry out place so you have wait a little until you get somewhere to sit and enjoy your awesome meal!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I am OBSESSED with this place. I recently visited Miami from LA and in my 1 week trip, ate here twice. Its a hole in the wall joint in the bottom of a hostel. There are a couple of benches outside and a park down the block, but other than that, you can't really eat here. I always took mine to go and ate it on the beach.

I had the charred octopus and raw yellowfin tuna tacos as well as a local fish aji amarillo ceviche. All are to die for. The octopus was the best I've ever had - not tough at all. And they always throw in a bag of spicy popcorn, a nice touch!

I wish they had one in LA, I'd be there weekly!