“Good medicine”
Review of My Ceviche

My Ceviche
Ranked #106 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
NYC
“Good medicine”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I'm not sure we were supposed to do this but the nurses gave us the OK. My daughter was in the MICU at Mt Sinai and couldn't stomach the hospital food. The nurses recommended My Ceviche so we ordered a delivery. Everything was super fresh, spicy where requested, healthful, light,and delivered quickly. It was the first food my daughter ate and enjoyed in 3 days. I'll always be grateful to them!

• Visited June 2014

Mannheim, Germany
“delicious and healthier than other fast food”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

real delicious and healthy fish fast food, a little expensice and sauce could have been more, friendly staff, waiting time was alright, location right next to the hostel where I stayed was convenient

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Annika O
Helsinki
“Hole in the wall heaven!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

You know go to all these nice, even Michelin star restaurants, and everything is just not five star. And then you go to a hole in the wall and you think you've died and gone to food-heaven! This is one of those places. Best shrimp tacos I've ever had! And the ceviches...wow. We went twice during our stay in SoBe to this take out place but we would have gone plenty more times if we could! Perfect for lunch or after beach light super fresh dinner. Cannot wait to go back...Yummy!!

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Good food on the run”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We are in SOBE for memorial day weekend and wanted some ceviche without having to go over the bridge to ceviche 105. This place is a hidden gem. Only draw back is its a take out place. On the plus side go next door to the Hangout bar have some drinks and they let you eat the food there and give you 10% off the drinks.

Food was good, had good taste made quickly.

New York, NY
“One of the best take-out meals ever”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This place only does take-away food, and I cannot say enough good things about the delicious ceviche rice bowl I got here. Every other bite, I said something like "Oh my God, I can't believe how delicious this is!" And I immediately tried to recreate the recipe once I got home. So fresh and tasty. I could have eaten five bowls.

• Visited April 2014