“TRASH”

Parisian Hotel & Suites
Ranked #201 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Don't stay, have no customer service, Rooms are the worst ever seen and the price was ridicules. Not even Ice, Beds sound crooked, mattress springs out, I spray with Lysol, Bath tub need sandals to bath (not safe)Wall filthy, Doors slamming all nite ....DON'T STAY !!!

Room Tip: Not stay in this hotel
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Rachell R

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This had been the first time ever when I checked in and had to leave as soon as I got into the room. I just had to run away from that place.

Stink! Dirt! Anti-sanitary conditions!

Is there any authority that controls it somehow?!

Moreover, when complained the desk did not want to refund.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Dmitri L
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We made a reservation online for the hotel, not knowing what it was. The woman at the front desk was extremely rude!
The room was $250 the night. Even thought there was no chance to get our money back. It's the first time in my life I checked in an hotel then checked out right away!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank ChrisU3555IP
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Ok so we got here by chance, because AMEXTRAVEL screwed our reservarions on the Haddon Hall. Well since it was a booking done on the hour, they charged us more 150 dollars per-night for a two-bed room.
For the price I assumed this was a nice hotel, but no. They said they had internet in the lobby, but that was a LIE, during the 2 nights we could not connect even once, and first this lady on the counter whcih booked us just told me, that is not possible I have internet, and kept working, not even moved a finger, than other guy tried to Lie again saying they were fixing it, but nothing changed.
Rooms were acceptable, and beds were comfortable, but they did not clean our room until 3pm, because they had to wash aaalll the hotel towels, because they didnot have replacements.
Lobby looked like a poor, snack/bar of the 50s, with 2 other guys offering tours and auto rentals.
elevator only fits 2 people, and the certificated of funtioning expired in 2011
Breakfast is a JOOOOOOOOOOKE only coffe, cream and orange juice, with poor imitation of mini croissants.

Look My recomendation would be just dont stay there, and actually ALL hotels in the miami beach area, which price range is between 100-150 is the same crap, so unless you are a millonare and want to spend 400 a night in the Ritz or 300 in the royal palm, just DONT GO TO MIAMI BEACH, spend you money in other place. Punta cana has all included resorts for the same price and are awsome.

Room Tip: just do not go there
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank chlmz
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

The rooms were more or less acceptable, but the worst thing was breakfast!
It's hilarious that they even call it so: no bread, no milk, no egg, no fruit, only a horrible cafe and a couple of cheap uneatable muffins!

Last but not least, when I tried to pay with my credit card they told me that it wasn't working, so my colleague paid. My credit card worked everywhere else before and after the incident. When I came back home and check my account: SURPRISE! They DID book the night though!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diego A
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed on the 3rd floor and it was noisy up until midnight !! Thought there was a fight taking place ! My kids were scared!! Slept ok through the night but was on edge all the time !! A nice hole in the shower curtain and lack of towels !!!! The safe didn't work and the breakfast was terrible !! A cake, orange juice or coffee were the choices !! Only stayed 1 night but location was good . I booked this last minute as we were stopping off in Miami for 1 night and everywhere was full .

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Gauldie1977
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I just expend a weekend at this hotel, after a horrible experience at the Holyday INN ,and wow ! the beds are new and plush the prices are so cheap ( by beach standards) and I got the time of my life.! My rate at least 4starts.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple