I spent a long week there and had a great time in Miami Beach. The staff at the guest house was also very nice. But the place was so full of mosquitos when I was there in october 2012 that it was absolutely impossible to stay att the courtyard. They were repairing the place though, so maybe it has changed since.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover South Beach’s premiere Bed and Breakfast.Since 1987, the European Guesthouse is the world destination for tourists, long before South Beach's rise to fame.Indulge yourself in any of the well appointed rooms as well as in the 2 sundecks and the hot Jacuzzi. Guests start the day enjoying an all you can eat breakfast buffet in the lush tropical garden and complimentary tea, coffee, fruits and pastries all day long ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your European Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- European Guesthouse Hotel Miami Beach
- European Guesthouse Miami Beach, Florida