Just back from a recent visit to Miami Beach where a good friend and I had the privilege of staying at the Hotel Victor. This hotel was exceptional for several reasons:
- The location was directly across the street from the beautiful Miami beach
- Ideal walking distance to and from Lincoln Road, restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Though on the famed Ocean Drive, known for its parade of people and cars, the sound proofing at this hotel is so well done that noise was never an issue
- Second floor, outdoor pool that felt like being in paradise (Maurice, the pool attendant, does an outstanding job ensuring that you have everything you need for a relaxing day by the pool)
- Rooms are fresh, modern and clean. Housekeeping does a great job keeping rooms and public areas consistently clean and tidy.
- Included in the room rate was a breakfast buffet that was a great start to the morning
- Lastly, the front desk staff was always welcoming and helpful with any and all requests.
Especially the Front Office manager, Cree, and Signe who went above and beyond when I decided to move to a larger room. Their follow up and follow through is what you hope for while staying at a hotel and they make sure to deliver genuine hospitality at its best.
I'd gladly select The Hotel Victor again any time I'm in South Beach and it's a pleasure to recommend it to other visitors traveling to Miami Beach as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on South Beach’s famed Ocean Drive, Hotel Victor offers the ultimate in style and luxury to Miami’s traveling elite. Steps from beautiful Miami Beach, this iconic hotel originally opened in 1936 and was restored in 2013, by renowned designer Yabu Pushelberg. Hotel Victor’s lavish interior aesthetic artfully complements the architecture of its storied past, while providing guests’ their heart’s desire in state-of-the-art comforts. Hotel Victor’s labyrinth of facilities will tempt all to relax in true South Beach style, whether it be in the large, lofty lobby, on the two floors of sophisticated lounge space, or poolside, on the sunbathing deck. The hotel’s premium amenities include SpaV, a 6,000 square foot subterranean oasis of rejuvenation; open-air Vue Bar and Lounge, also designed by Jacques Garcia; as well as approximately 6,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor upscale meeting space. Hotel Victor is the perfect choice for any South Beach Miami leisure escape, event, or business destination. •Custom made furniture by Yabu Pushelberg•24 hour Concierge Service•On-site Spa•Year round access to 2nd floor Pool and lounge• 24 hours Business Centre• WiFi Access ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Victor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victor Hotel Miami Beach
- Hyatt Miami Beach
- Hotel Victor Miami Beach, Florida