“Wonderful stay”
Review of Hotel Victor

Hotel Victor
Ranked #93 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife and I recently stayed for 1 week at the Hotel Victor and had a great stay..Wonderful view of ocean from our Balcony Room,excellant friendly helpful stay (namely Signe and Marcelis)..
Great location to enjoy the Night life of Miami Beach..

Room Tip: Worth the extra to have a Balcony Room..
Danni T, Manager at Hotel Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recognizing Singe and Marcelis, two of our amazing associates. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit with us, we cannot wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Spent 4 nights at Hotel Victor and had a overall GREAT stay. The staff in all areas were very friendly and helpful. Since our flight was not until later that evening, when checking out, Marcelis took care of myself and my husband. He made sure even though we were officially checked out of the hotel, he still made us feel comfortable with holding our bags, arranging a cab to pick us up that evening, and allowing us to change into our "flying" clothes in the spa changing rooms for our flight back to NYC.

Danni T, Manager at Hotel Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recognizing Marcelis, one of our amazing! Bellman. It was great having you here with us, I am glad that you enjoyed your visit, we can’t wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Last week we spent 4 nites in Hotel Victor... great place .. absolutely renovated property ... eveything is in mint condition ...loved the new European contemporary style ...Central location of this hotel also makes it a hotel of your choice. I have to admit we did have a very good Travelzoo promotion ... that gave us discounted rate and waived all additional daily charges .
The staff was very helpful and friendly ... the response time as practically minutes and you do not need to ask again and again for any service.
Absolutely will stay in this hotel again...

Room Tip: I think all the rooms very renovated .. u can ask for a room that specifically has a balcony.
Danni T, Manager at Hotel Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it was great having you here with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit and all the great amenities that we have to offer. Yes, our hotel underwent renovations a little over six months ago; we are excited about the changes especially our new restaurant “Sugar Factory” which is scheduled to open within the coming weeks. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

While we had a wonderful weekend in Miami Beach it was in spite of our stay at the Hotel Victor. We arrived by car and had to wait double parked for 10 minutes until traffic was so backed up I thought someone was going to shoot me. At that point I left my wife at the Hotel and circled until a valet finally showed up. Next our room, while clean and reasonably appointed was a shoe box. Do not book a bungalow unless you want everyone sitting at the pool to be on top of you. Breakfast was included and was terrible, cold eggs, undercooked bacon, orange juice from a gallon plastic container and limp croissants. Upon arrival we were told internet is free but at checkout found out we were being charged $22 for a use fee that included the internet. We refused to pay it along with another couple having the same issue and it was removed from our bill after a rather large argument with a not so helpful front desk person who refused to get the manager to come talk to us. The only nice part of our stay was the friendly help from MARCELIS, a very friendly, helpful bellman. The concierge was friendly and helpful as well. There are better hotels at better values I am sure.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better. DO NOT BOOK ON THE 2nd FLOOR unless you love strangers peering into...
1  Thank Robertkohn1234
Danni T, Manager at Hotel Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback and observations it is important to us. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience you encountered during your visit with us. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests. While I am disappointed in our shortcomings, I am hopeful that with our continuous efforts and feedback from you are valued guests, we will reach our goal. I am glad that Marcelis our bellman was able to assist you; I trust that you would consider us again on your next visit to South Beach.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Good location, nice hotel, small but nice room. One thing I didn't feel good about was that toll change was taken from the car by one of the valet guys, and when I needed that change to pay for parking it wasn't there. I always tip valet and I tip good. I know, I know, shouldn't leave anything in the car and hotel is not responsible, and it was just few dollars; it just doesn't happen where I live.

Room Tip: If your room doesn't face Ocean Dr, you won't be disturbed by the noise from nearby activiti...
Danni T, Manager at Hotel Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback and observations they are important to us. Please accept my personal apology for your inconvenience. Your review was shared with valet management. Thank you for visiting with us we hope that you would consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I recently traveled to South Beach with 9 of my friends for my bachelorette party. While we had some reservation complications when we arrived, we could not have been happier with how the hotel handled the situation. They were beyond accommodating and the front desk manager, Cree, went above and beyond to make sure all members of the party were well taken care of. From check in - to check out, the staff was fantastic.

We got wonderful rooms and service through the entire long weekend. The location of the hotel is perfect, the rooms have are very unique and modern design as well - I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to stay there in the future.

It was a great weekend, large in part to how great Hotel Victor was to our group!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TR312
Danni T, Manager at Hotel Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing our hotel for such a momentous occasion. It was a pleasure having you and your party here with us. I am glad that we exceeded your expectations. Please remember us on your next visit to South Beach.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Hotel Victor is on the beach and the pol is elevated on the second floor for a spectacular view of the ocean.
I researched hotels in South Beach, Florida for two weeks looking for a hotel on Ocean Blvd. with a pool. Most of the hotels were sold out. I contacted the reservations desk at Hotel Victor who found a cancellation. When we arrived at the property, we were greeted by a friendly car valet and bellman, David Buduen, who assured us we were in good hands. Checking in was a breeze. The front desk was always very helpful as well as the consierge. Bicycles were available to cruise the ocean front walkways.
The pool was very clean with a bartender and cabannas. My wife enjoyed the short walk to Lincoln Road for shopping.
Dinning at the hotel was great. Breakfast bufet had fruit, eggs, sausages, breads, etc. Dinner was equally good at a competitive price.
I highly reccommend Hotel Victor to anyone looking for a great hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a great view,
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Danni T, Manager at Hotel Victor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for your detailed review and recognition of David one of our amazing bellman. It was great having you here with us, we hope to see you again on your next visit to South Beach.