“Clean, Friendly and Excellent Accommodations.!”

Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
Ranked #63 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Columbus, Ohio
“Clean, Friendly and Excellent Accommodations.!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Love this Hotel/Resort.!!!

I had the best time and I want to extend my gratitude and appreciation
to the staff at the Hilton Bentley South Beach Hotel for a
FANTASTIC experience!!! The accommodations were excellent and the
staff consistently provided OUTSTANDING service! The location is unbelievable, and you won't find a better location on the beach.

I've been raving about my experience at this beautiful clean
hotel/resort, and the excellent accommodations to everyone I've spoken
with and am encouraging them to visit the website and book a stay as
soon as possible.

The Managers are very Friendly and very Accommodating also, especially the one I dealt with, my new friend Alejandra Rico.!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great. We had a room with a balcony facing the ocean.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ellen L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I have to say overall that I liked this hotel and the service. Although we were there in June during hurricane Debby the staff and the hotel made up for it. When we made our way up to the room my boyfriend said tat there is a surprise waiting for me but when we got there it was not there. We went for drinks and appetizers at the restaurant bar in the hotel and it was great and reasonably priced. Made our way back to the room and there was champagne and chocolate covered strawberry's waiting on the dining room table. It was very romantic. Make sure to try the bacon wrapped dates, they are the best. The room in general was nice, comfortable bed and TV in the living area and bedroom. The balcony was great along with an amazing view.

The pool area was nice, they always had towels available and the cabanas were very comfortable. Poolside food was excellent also. When you past the pool you exist to the beach and it is in a great location. If you just want to relax with your significant other then this is the place for you. The only downside is that it is a bit pricey, but then again you are right on the beach in luxury. We will be back.

Room Tip: room facing the beach on a high floor
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Trinidad
Reviewed 16 July 2012

My boyfriend and I recently came back from a fantastic stay at the Hilton Bentley Miami South Beach. We definitely had a wonderful time and great experience! We have had some bad experiences with Hilton resorts in the past but staying at this hotel made up for that. The staff there is extremely efficient, organized, well trained, welcoming and kind. They were always willing to go the extra mile and nothing was ever a problem. We had a problem at eleven in the night with the television(there was sound but no picture) we called the front desk and within two minutes maintenance was at our door and fixed it immediately.The nightlife, shopping and beach facility around the property was amazing as well. The transport around South beach was good too and easily accessible from the hotel. There is a 25 cent bus that goes all around South Beach and we just had to walk a block to get to the bus stop so that reduced cab fare. That was very convenient for us. The staff was extremely well informed and gave us good tips on where to go and where to shop. They organized two excellent tours for us that we throughly enjoyed. Due to the high standard of customer service alone we would definitely be staying here again!!! If you do stay try their mojitos! We got two complimentary mojitos for Happy Hour upon our arrival. There were many different flavors like passion fruit, strawberry and mango. We unfortunately didn't get to eat in the restaurant but we do plan to visit again sometime in the near future. We highly recommend this hotel!!!! You will be treated like royalty by the etaff that is guaranteed.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Chapin, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Great hotel and location the staff was very good we stayed in room 403 and loved the privacy it gave us. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: corner suites like 403 are great.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Becky G
Chicago
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I stayed in a private unit. This hotel is located rite on the beach. Ocean view is a plus. I think it is kind of over rated. I am a regular in Miami and have stayed at plenty hotels. But there is nothing special about this hotel other than the location. I thought it would be a little more extra due to the fact it is a HILTON.To me is seemed average to be a Hilton. But I had no complaints. I would stay here as long as it is a vacation rental. I will not pay regular price for there rooms. I don't think its worth it.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank mskeke
, General Manager at Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, responded to this review, 8 July 2012
Reviewers: Though receiving a favorable rating, we respectively request you ignore this review. The review is not indicative of the Hilton Bentley Hotel. Rather, the review reflects the opinion of a guest of a private owner of a condo unit at the hotel who would not have received the services normally offered to our Hilton Bentley Guests. Please refer to all other reviews for a more accurate depiction of the Hilton Bentley.

Thank you, John Lacle, General Manager
Katy, TX
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel - the service was spot on, the room was breathtakingly beautiful, the breakfast was delicious, the pool was comfortable and quiet and access to the beach was easy and delightful. I would HIGHLY recommend staying here on your next visit to South Beach. Prepare to be pampered!

Room Tip: If you're a Hilton Diamond member, ask for an oceanview suite - so worth the expense if needed o...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the Hilton Bentley. Your kind sentiments are appreciated. I have shared your feedback with the team. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Thank you, John Lacle, General Manager
New Jersey
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This newly renovated hotel feels luxurious inside. Small lobby and generous suite guest rooms are modern, marble and elegant. Our bathroom was huge, and the kitchen was conveniently equipped with necessary items to dine in (for carry out from great local ceviche spot!), have a glass of wine or make coffee—lobby coffee is better, tho. Hilton Bentley is right on the southern end of a gorgeous stretch of turquoise Atlantic on the huge, white, sandy beach. Resort package is a must, because you want to make the most of your relaxation opportunity with the deluxe lounge and umbrella combo. Pool is small, and adequate for a dip—but you are here for the beach!

Because this area is south of the art deco district, it’s generally very quiet. We never heard the activity/music from Niki Beach at night, and minimally by day, so this did not disturb us. Situated below 5th street, this stretch of Ocean Drive does not have the hustle and bustle of the restaurant hawkers—this was perfect for our family getaway. For dining options, we could walk to many restaurants, as well as Collins Ave shopping.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family