“Great Hospitality at this beautiful Gem at Sough Beach”

Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
Ranked #60 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I am a Hilton Honors Gold Member and recently visited to celebrate my wife's birthday at Hilton South Beach Miami. I was greeted well by Dennis and check in process was fast and smooth. As we entered the elevator, we were greeted by the Manager - Debi. She even wished my wife for her birthday, on being asked how did she know about that, she mentioned its her duty to be well informed about her guests. Very Impressive !

We were upgraded to an awesome room (801) and throughout our stay at the property we were pampered and were very impressed by their hospitality. Debbi even sent us a cake for my wife's birthday at our room and made sure we got an early check in and a late checkout to suite our flight timings. Thank you very much Guys for making this an awesome stay and I look forward to staying again at this hotel. Whenever I visit Miami again, Hilton Bentley will be my nest !

Pros :-
Great Staff.
Very good and Clean Rooms and Bathrooms.
On South Beach with very nice Pool Area.
2 Restaurants on site (Cuban and Italian) and both are very good. The happy hours were awesome.
Good Breakfast Buffet with lots of options.

Cons :-
Continental Breakfast was complimentary for Gold Members (which is great) however very limited selection in continental breakfast. They lay up a separate table besides continental breakfast which has better options (Eggs, Mashed Potatoes , Sausages) which is NOT complimentary. Not a big deal though but I have been at many HILTONs with much better breakfast options being offered complimentary to Gold and Diamond Members.

Overall, I am very satisfied and loved my stay here. I will definitely return back !

4  Thank chasedreamz
Write a ReviewReviews (1,830)

Reviewed 21 July 2012

We come to sober few times a year and normally further up on Collins.
This place has a great location, great views, less traffic and the beach is not as crowded further up.
The rooms are large and very well appointed. The staff very out going to make your stay enjoyable.
We will be back!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Petercrooks
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I have been meaning to write a review of the Hilton Bentley for awhile. We stayed at the Hotel in April and it was a very nice experience. All the staff called us by name, the treatment at the beach was phenomenal, and the rooms are very nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pbloomberg
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Love this Hotel
We chose this Hotel for a night stay post cruise and was not disappointed.
I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to the staff at the Hilton Bentley South Beach Hotel for the upgrade to the Suite accommodations. We stayed in room 1006 top floor next to the remodel going on for the Kardashian’s . There was some noise during the day, but we were at the pool and beach then so no worries. The accommodations were outstanding and the staff consistently provided excellent service! The location is right on the beach, and we could watch the Ship we got off from that morning sail again out that night.

Room Tip: Ask for upgrade.
1  Thank phnett1
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Love this Hotel/Resort.!!!

I had the best time and I want to extend my gratitude and appreciation
to the staff at the Hilton Bentley South Beach Hotel for a
FANTASTIC experience!!! The accommodations were excellent and the
staff consistently provided OUTSTANDING service! The location is unbelievable, and you won't find a better location on the beach.

I've been raving about my experience at this beautiful clean
hotel/resort, and the excellent accommodations to everyone I've spoken
with and am encouraging them to visit the website and book a stay as
soon as possible.

The Managers are very Friendly and very Accommodating also, especially the one I dealt with, my new friend Alejandra Rico.!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great. We had a room with a balcony facing the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellen L
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I have to say overall that I liked this hotel and the service. Although we were there in June during hurricane Debby the staff and the hotel made up for it. When we made our way up to the room my boyfriend said tat there is a surprise waiting for me but when we got there it was not there. We went for drinks and appetizers at the restaurant bar in the hotel and it was great and reasonably priced. Made our way back to the room and there was champagne and chocolate covered strawberry's waiting on the dining room table. It was very romantic. Make sure to try the bacon wrapped dates, they are the best. The room in general was nice, comfortable bed and TV in the living area and bedroom. The balcony was great along with an amazing view.

The pool area was nice, they always had towels available and the cabanas were very comfortable. Poolside food was excellent also. When you past the pool you exist to the beach and it is in a great location. If you just want to relax with your significant other then this is the place for you. The only downside is that it is a bit pricey, but then again you are right on the beach in luxury. We will be back.

Room Tip: room facing the beach on a high floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2012

My boyfriend and I recently came back from a fantastic stay at the Hilton Bentley Miami South Beach. We definitely had a wonderful time and great experience! We have had some bad experiences with Hilton resorts in the past but staying at this hotel made up for that. The staff there is extremely efficient, organized, well trained, welcoming and kind. They were always willing to go the extra mile and nothing was ever a problem. We had a problem at eleven in the night with the television(there was sound but no picture) we called the front desk and within two minutes maintenance was at our door and fixed it immediately.The nightlife, shopping and beach facility around the property was amazing as well. The transport around South beach was good too and easily accessible from the hotel. There is a 25 cent bus that goes all around South Beach and we just had to walk a block to get to the bus stop so that reduced cab fare. That was very convenient for us. The staff was extremely well informed and gave us good tips on where to go and where to shop. They organized two excellent tours for us that we throughly enjoyed. Due to the high standard of customer service alone we would definitely be staying here again!!! If you do stay try their mojitos! We got two complimentary mojitos for Happy Hour upon our arrival. There were many different flavors like passion fruit, strawberry and mango. We unfortunately didn't get to eat in the restaurant but we do plan to visit again sometime in the near future. We highly recommend this hotel!!!! You will be treated like royalty by the etaff that is guaranteed.