Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
US$428
US$303
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$375
US$341
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$561
US$284
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$234
US$192
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$320
US$283
Orbitz.com
US$528
US$367
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$371
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$163
1,925 results
All reviewsnikki beach clubdiamond membersouth beachwest towerocean drivemarble floorsjoe's stone crabsouth endpartial ocean viewcity viewfull kitchenone bedroom suitepool areafront desk staffan upgradebeach chairscorner room
Reviewed 3 July 2010

I happened to pull up some info about the Bentley after seeing it on TV tonight and wish I would have written my review of our last minute family vacation last year.

Upon arriving early, they did everything possible to get us into our room. I decided I wanted more than a partial view and they upgraded me to the suite across from the spa at no charge - delightful.

My wife, 11 year old daughter and I stayed there the last week of July last year, in 2009 and it was incredible. I've been to many upscale hotels and the Bentley sets a precedent. If you're reading these reviews, please remember that not everyone is going to be pleased - alot of these reviews are apparently written by those who have expectations that may not ever be met or perhaps, from their perspective, they've been used to staying in a 2 or 3 star class hotel and expected something that doesn't exist.

I paid cash for my stay and they accepted cash for my incidentals because I had closed my credit cards and use only cash. I had cleared this with the manager and there was no problem. I am huge when it comes to good service and the Bentley didn't miss a beat. We were treated like royalty and will be back. Every penny spent was well worth it.

Thanks to the extremely competent management and staff, I've found a place in Sobe where I'll feel like home when I come back. Great job folks

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
HiltonBentley, Director of Sales at Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2010

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, especially after seeing the Hilton Bentley on television. We certainly hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to South Beach soon!

John Laclé,

Reviewed 2 July 2010

Stayed here for a quick week taking in the Miami sunshine. We actually knew of this hotel the year before when we stayed somewhere else and passed it everyday on our walk to the beach.

The hotel's location is just amazing, you wake up, eat breakfast by the outdoor pool then the Bentley's beach club is literally 10 steps away. imagine by the time you have located your SPF a beach dude has put out for you one of the hotels padded upholstered beds right on the beach, with the clear blue ocean just feet away. This is the only way to experience Miami beach.

The hotel is a little traditional for us in terms of the decor and feel but its location and service ethos really win you over. Its also at the quieter tip of South Beach and for those that don't do South Beach after 2.00 Am this is a good thing.

Coming to South Beach again in 2011 and The Hilton Bently will be our home for our time there.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear our "location and service won you over." I will share with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2011.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2010

My friends and I stayed at the HIlton Bentley hotel this past weekend for a bachelor party. Now let me preface this with the fact that we are not big club hoppers or looking for the biggest trendy spot to hang out, but let me tell you this is a great place to spend time with friends. We were greeted by Roberto the doorman/bellhop who took our bags to the back until our Penthouse was clean...super nice guy even filled our cooler with ice for the beach. We ,ade our way to the beach although be prepared to pay for chairs and umbrellas $10/each or a shade tent cabana type deal for $20. The beach is amazing. With food and drink service on beach as well even though we brought our own. We then made our way up to our 3500 sq ft room which is top notch. Great views of the beach and 5 different patio areas to hang outside (2 covered) along with a rooftop hotub fitting I bet 8 people comfortably. Everyone at the hotel is super nice. Aimee and William by the pool are amazing, the bloody mary's and harry palmer drinks are amazing. We ate at Quinn's and Red Steakhouse both pricey but incredible food and amazing enviroments. The penthouse is also where the Kardashians just filmed their new show in miami...its is amazing..check it out!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of the now world-famous Hilton Bentley Penthouse. I have passed on your compliments to the team. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed 15 June 2010

I can't say anything bad about this hotel. I stayed here the night I flew back from scuba diving in Tobago. Absolutely, a great room, view, huge king pillow top bed...loved it. I went to the spa and had by far the best massage ever. I'm a huge spa diva and I won't ever go to Miami again without getting a massage at the Bentley.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your feedback, particularly detailing your experience at our Spa 101. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bentley soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2010

The room was spacious with a comfortable bed, nice bathroom, and great balcony looking over the city of Miami Beach. The other side of the hotel had balconies looking over the ocean. This hotel is at the quiet end of South Beach (Ocean Avenue), but located on a nice stretch of beautiful sandy beach (get there before the oil does!). Other people who stayed at other hotels in the heart of South Beach said they couldn't get to sleep until 2 or 3 a.m. because of the night life outside.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your feedback on our location. I couldn't agree more. On another note, there is absolutely no oil on Miami Beach, and from the latest reports, highly unlikely there ever will be.