“Very efficient and accommodating! ”
Review of Katsuya by Starck

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Center
Cross street: 17th Street
Description: Enjoy Chef Uechi's signature sushi and robata with new touches inspired by Miami's local Latin flavor at SLS South Beach.
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Came here for Miami Spice and the staff was still wonderful.

Incredibly filling, especially the beef entrees. You must try the wagyu Gyoza! Simply amazing. Just be careful, because it's so juicy it squirts out the beef's natural oil!!

Be warned, you must ask for the wasabi. Like, you must order it!! It doesn't automatically come with the rolls you get. Just because it is apparently "shaved" fresh.

Date of visit: September 2016
SBE L, General Manager at Katsuya by Starck, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Good Afternoon Nikita,

We are beyond thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly to make your reservation next time! We look forward to you joining us again!

Chris Croyle
christopher.croyle@slshotels.com

Write a reviewReviews (1,535)

Reviewed 30 August 2016

It is simple perfect! From the first moment you feel the quality. If you are lucky and serve you the sommelier ORESTIS you will be in heaven... Excellent food (special the Wagyu beef and the lobster rolls). Thank you so much Orestis for your knowledge and service

Date of visit: August 2016
SBE L, General Manager at Katsuya by Starck, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Good Afternoon,

I am so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your experience here at Katsuya. I will absolutely share your kind words with Orestis regarding his service. We look forward to you joining us in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic service. Unbelievable food (black cod, rock shrimp and fried rice with spicy tuna especially!) Well worth the price. Will definitely be coming back!

Date of visit: August 2016
SBE L, General Manager at Katsuya by Starck, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Good Evening Jordana,

Thank you for giving such positive feedback on our service and food. I will certainly relay how much you liked the service with your server that evening. We look forward to you dining with us again and if you would ever like to make a reservation in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We had a reservation and they put us in a room upstairs. It was a nice decorated styly room. The waiters were really friendly and helpfull. The food was ok but not excellent and a bit pricy.

Date of visit: August 2016
SBE L, General Manager at Katsuya by Starck, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear Ilse W,

Dear Mr Farber,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us your feedback about your experience here at Katsuya. We take all our comments from our guests very seriously.

I am very happy to hear that your enjoyed the aesthetics of our Dragon Lounge and that our service staff was helpful during your dining experience.

If possible I would love to speak with you personally regarding our food. Our conversation will help me give our team the training, support and direction it needs to exceed our guests expectations, moving forward.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Expensive, normal food, very small quantity, extremely cold and too loud music. And ridicolous seat like in my country house. Are you kidding me?

Date of visit: August 2016
SBE L, General Manager at Katsuya by Starck, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

I like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take honest comments from our guests very seriously.

I am so sorry to hear we didn’t meet your expectations during your dinner with us. We are always looking to be better.

If possible I would love to speak with you personally. Our conversation will help me give our team the training, support and direction it needs to exceed our guests expectations, Moving forward.

All the Best.