“!!!!!STAY AWAY!!!!!”

Rio Station
Ranked #321 of 1,074 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Step into Rio Station Grill and you won't feel like you're in Miami Bach anymore. Our authentic Brazilian cuisine, drinks, and atmosphere makes you feel like you're sitting in Rio. You won't find food like this anywhere else in Miami Beach and you definitely won't find drinks at the prices we charge. Rio Station Grill offers up authentic Brazilian cuisine that is made with only the freshest ingredients. Our Pichnha is absolutely the thing to get when you come to Rio Station Grill, but don't worry we have tons of delicious options for those who aren't carnivorous. We also feature more than 200 beers and a full liquor bar that are sure to wet your whistle. For the most authentic Brazilian cuisine, look no further than Rio Station Grill, where our atmosphere encourages you to stick around for a while.
Zurich, Switzerland
“!!!!!STAY AWAY!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We are now in this moment here, it is the 1. may 2014 we ordered a plate with calamari, shrimp and lobster. The shrimp was hard like gewin gum and tasteless the calamari... was it really calamari?? I dont know what is was but is was horrible. The manager with the curly hair was very very impolite and rude. It is no way to treat a guest. Stay away from this place, it is telling you someone from spain who eat a lot of fish!!! DONT GO THERE (waiter a serbian guy was very kind)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ARO9096

“TERRIBLE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We just ate here about 3 hrs ago. We were a party of nine. This was the worst place to eat and the service was horrible. I apologize for the essay but I would like to back this up with the facts. Upon arrival we ordered appetizers, plain sliders for my 8yr old son and a panini for myself along with drinks. Oh and also ice cream for a 3 yr old. The sliders arrived with everything on them. They were taken back. We had to keep asking for the child's ice cream. Then we ordered food, 2 items on the menu they did not have. They also didn't have corona. We ended up ordering a total of 7 pizza's of which 6 were brought out. When we questioned, they said the kitchen did not have the capacity for 7 pizza's. The other would be out shortly. When the waiter came back I asked him to remove the appetizers, the sandwich and the last pizza from the check as they had not arrived. Shortly after, they brought out the appetizers and I stated I did not want them. We had already started eating the pizza they served us. At the end they brought the check out. Obviously I did not agree with the 18% service charge based on the full amount of the check including taxes. When I explained this was an outrage as our appetizers came out after our food (meaning the service was not good), he stated we just realized we had ordered too much food. As if we just did not want to pay for what we ordered. When the manager came out she actually reiterated the same by saying we just didn't want them. When I questioned the gratuity, she attempted to tell me that "here in America" service charge is not gratuity. As if I just got off the boat. When I told her I've been here all my life, she began to tell me that the service charge was for all the employees. Here in America that is gratuity. Absolutely no customer service and the food was not good. It was not worth the time and definitely not the money. There are better places which do appreciate your business. Thanks for reading.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Jbarrera1217
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have never been so eager to write a review for all the wrong reasons. How can I put this delicately... I can't. Albeit the food wasn't terrible (Just OK), the service I received was sub standard. It takes a lot to drive me to write a poor review but the waitress in this case (Tatiana) ruined my afternoon. I have a 10%, 15%, 20%, 30% rule on tipping. 10% when service is bad, 15% for normal service, 20% when i believe the service was great, and 30% when its outstanding. This time I went with 0%. What made it worse is that a service charge was added to the check that the waitress TOLD me was not part of the tip, according to her it was part of the restaurants regular charge. I left it at that and paid my bill without further discussion because all i wanted was to get out. Furthermore, the picanha for two came with a small portion of rice that could hardly serve one. I asked what would the rice for one be like, and she explained that since the picanha for 2 was a little cheaper than two individual picanha servings that is all I would get. I promptly ordered more rice. Advice... stay away.

1 Thank frankiebrina
“HORRIBLE!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

The service was terrible, the food was ok and on top of all of that there was a freakin fly in my food!!!! Just disgusting! DO NOT EAT THERE!

Mooloolaba, Australia
“Could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Drinks were cheap which lured u in. The steak was nice but I have to say don't ever go for the chicken stroganoff it was terrible and cold. The waiter was very apologetic and resolved the temperature issue. Pity the chicken was still bad!