“Excellent”
Review of Gale South Beach

Gale South Beach
Ranked #52 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great experience overall !
The food was great , the service too , the rooms are so clean . Bed So comfortable .. I totally recommend the Gale !! I will defently booked at the gale when I go back to Miami ..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Gale South Beach

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My stay at The Gale was amazing my balcony was overlooking Collins and the view was spectacular. Will definitely stay at The Gale again . The staff was on point and extremely friendly and helpful , I was welcomed to my room with a complimentary bottle of wine , first class hotel all the way. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone visiting the South Beach area.

• Stayed: August 2014
Anamaria T, Manager at Gale South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear polodude08,

Excellent review! Everything that you mentioned is exactly what we are hoping to achieve with all our Guests…personalized first class service, great rooms and perfect location. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of a great Gale stay.

Thank you for staying, thank you for your review, and please by all means contact me directly next time you plan on visiting Miami Beach.

All the best,

Ana.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

the only thing, that is missing, are UMBRELLAS in the roof top pool-area! very very very good real italian pizzas in the DOLCE restaurant! room was very big, but there were too less storage room for our clothes ;(

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I approached the Gale Hotel about proposing to my girlfriend at the Hotel. The hotel had a very sentimental meaning to her for the pictures on the wall are all her family including one of her as a child. I was nervous that the hotel would not be accommodating and that this special day I had planned would not go as planned. I COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG!! They were not only accommodating they went out of the way to make it a day we will never forget. Their staff was exceptionally friendly and excited for us. The managers Oscar and Anamaria, the concierge Gili and all of the staff were AMAZING. They allowed me to hang my own photo on the wall and set up the pool area. I will forever be in their debt for making our day so memorable. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. If they were this nice to me I can only imagine how exceptional they would be with an actual guest. Thank you from both myself and Elana.

Daniel Miller

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Spent 24 hours in South Beach for a 40th bday bash, and the Gale was the perfect place. Right across the street from the beach and some of the larger hot spots like the Delano....but quiet enough to sleep in the next morning. The pizza in their restaurant rocked (quite a compliment coming from two New Yorkers) and they upgraded us to a room with a balcony (which also rocked). The only drawback was that our rooms were a bit on the small side, but it's like Vegas....you shouldn't really be hanging out in your room, right??

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The Gale South Beach is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The customer service is A+ and the property itself is immaculate. The new lounge opened the night of my stay in which was very pleasant experience with awesome drinks.

The room its self was very clean and extremely modern. Bathroom was equipped with a amazing rain shower with marble throughout.

Will definitely be visiting again soon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BSanders313
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Best hotel I've ever been to. Great amenities. Free rides with a gulf cart very convenient staff went above and beyond on their service from the time we walked in to the time we left. You get your money's worth and more !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple