“Top notch massage at a very competitive price”

Massages by Isabell
More attraction details
Owner description: Why not have the very best massage on the beach by a licensed massage therapist? Pain Relief Massage, Swedish, Sports, Thai, Reflexology, Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy. I have 12 years of experience in neuromuscular therapy and sports modalities for athletes and injured patients. I can design a massage for your needs.I come to your location or you can come to my studio. Additional masseuse available for couples massage. Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I booked a massage with Isabella during a recent visit to Miami Beach. The appointment was easy to make and the massage itself was amazing. I was particularly sore from work/travel and Isabella was able to work the muscles like no other massage therapist I have ever seen. Her technique was firm and exactly what I needed.

The only thing that didn't bother me but might put off some is that she works out of her apartment. The place is very clean and welcoming, but does not really fit for such a well executed professional massage. It is also on the west side of Miami beach so it is a bit of a walk or a short cab ride from most of the hotels in South Beach.

At any rate, the service and price can't be beat and I highly recommend