“Breakfast”

Cross street: 15th
New York City, New York
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Had the buffet breakfast. Much better this time around the food looks fresh omellete station was clean food was good over all.

Memphis
“Jayla wow”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Me and my two cousins went for bday dinner last night. It was dead which was a lil daunting but as soon as our server arrived , jayla, the fun really started. She coached us on what to order and was very professional and personable. We had the paella, ribeye and the snapper. Food was phenomenal, wine was amazing, and the service by jayla truly made our night. Highly recommend this restaurant!!!! If you go, request jayla. She made our night and prolly our whole trip to miami absolutely fantastic.

• Visited July 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“Mouthwatering Treasures”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

So sometimes in life there are treasures right under our noses and due to ignorance or just plain laziness we don't see it. I will say this first, yes I do work for the hotel but in no way or form was it requested that I do this. After my own personal experience in the restaurant I felt inclinded to write this review. I had an opportunity tonight to have dinner with my Concierge team at the Florida Cookery in the James Royal Palm Hotel and to be completely honest I was not only totally surprised but completely blown away but how good the food is at this restaurant. I have worked at this hotel for almost 2 years and did not know how amazing the food was here. I have eaten at Indomania, Prime 112, Yardbird, Juvia, Catch and many other restaurants in Miami Beach. I can sincerely and honestly say the food I ate tonight compares and may even be better than some of those restaurants I previously mentioned. I encourage you all if you live in or are visiting South Beach and love great variations in taste and flavor to stop by the Florida Cookery and give it a try. Thanks to Chef Billy Boyle for an incredible array a mouth-watering delights

New York City, New York
“good bar, so-so food”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

the bar was great, love their Rekorderlig cider - could only find it in the UK before. Bartenders are friendly. The food was OK but way too expensive for what it was. $10 for about 5 oz of yogurt with 3-4 berries on top.

Visited May 2014
Richland, Washington, USA
“good breakfast”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had breakfast there everymorning during our stay at the Palm. We enjoyed the buffet. It was good the outside space was nice around the pool.

Visited May 2014