“A must do while in Miami!”

Miami Watersports Paradise
US$199.99*
and up
1-Hour Private Wakeboard Lesson in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Watersports Paradise is located in South Beach, in Miami Beach Marina. We offer private boat tours, wakesurf, wakeboard, waterski lessons and tubing sessions . All inclusive watersports packages available( island boat tour, kayak, paddle board, party mat, snorkels and masks, jet ski).Join us and enjoy your watersports adventure and experience the best wakesurfing adventure available in Miami. 1 Hour wakeboard lesson $200.
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have always liked to do watersports in board shorts whenever I get the chance!

With a prime Location in Miami beach (South Beach Marina) , Miami Watersport Paradise has everything to make your stay in Miami , unforgettable!

These guys are hard working, funny and easy going! The instructor, Franck is very sweet and patient, and they have the right boards and material for some serious Fun!

I can only recommend them for all watersport activities in Florida!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

As a watersports virgin I was apprehensive about giving wake surfing a try and imagined I'd spend most of my time in the water as oppose to on the board. BUT the team at Miami Watersports Paradise were absolutely phenomenal, very welcoming, encouraging and made sure we all had time to try and master the technique, I even managed to get on my feet!

I thoroughly enjoyed our trip, it was a fabulous experience and all due to the lovely lovely people at Miami Waterspots Paradise. When we weren't in the water the view of Miami more than made up for it, would recommend doing this early evening to catch the sunset!

1  Thank Sarah-Jane B
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had the pleasure to take a sunset cruise with Damien.
Because of the stormy weather, we had to reschedule the tour multiple times but Frank, the owner, was always very accommodating. Finally the sky cleared out and we could embark. We were 6 people + the driver and it was spacious and comfortable.
Time went by so fast admiring the surroundings and the peacefulness of the moment. We brought some drinks and snacks and had a wonderful time.
I would definitely recommend this activity wether you are visiting or living here.
The price cannot be beat and the staff is wonderful.
I would not go anywhere else.

1  Thank Marine P
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Definitely the best watersports activity place in South Beach!! Forget droning around on rental SeaDoo's or Waverunners, or doing some lame boat trip with 200 other tourists, book a session with these guys! Super friendly, punctual and efficient, I used to wakeboard but 'Captain Franck' encouraged me to try wakesurfing. With his patient coaching I made really quickly progress and am now totally addicted! Sunset sessions on the Bay Area, dolphins swimming right by, having a giggle with my mates... it finishes off my working day perfectly! 99-percent out of 100... only because Franck needs a bigger cool-box for the post session beer on the way back to Monty's! :)

Reviewed 4 September 2013

During my visit in Miami beach, I decided to go for a wakeboard session and found Miami Watersports Paradise... and least I can say is that I do not regret it! I've done wakeboard and was also initiated to wakesurf by Captain Franck. I loved that discipline!
The technical advise helped me to be comfortable in a short time and the boat was very nice too.
To conclude the experience: amazing sunset... What else!