“Seemed fancy, have to tolerate hiphop”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of FDR at Delano

FDR at Delano
Ranked #30 of 97 Nightlife in Miami Beach
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Seemed fancy, have to tolerate hiphop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

We found ourselves in here. Something about 3 girls and 2 guys probably helped us get past the door man/lady. Drinks were more expensive than most south beach places, but the sparkling wine WAS champagne. Dfloor had moments of glory and many minutes of random hiphop. Still we had fun, till we went for a swim in the pool on the way out. Security didnt find that as amusing as us.

1 Thank James A

London, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

music was not so good all the same trhough the night but we had a great time and we really enjoyed the crowd and the dirnks were reasonable

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worst Service EVER!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

I dropped $1.5k at the FDR room with a few friends. I got hot in the club and went outside for some fresh air. When I wanted to go back in they refused to let me in and made me wait in line, AGAIN!!! After telling the doorman multiple times I had a table and my card was down, the [--] STILL refused to let me in!!! The Hotel is an Icon, it's beautiful but the service is horrendous. Walked out discusted and will ensure I go out of my way to tell anyone who will listen how horrible the service was! My only regret was not telling the property manger I work in the industry and was discusted with service. Glad these guys are being acquired within the next year.

6 Thank Alexander J