“Yum”

Ranked #3 of 52 Dessert in Miami Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We make our own Gelato base daily with fresh ingredients. Our dairy flavors use low-fat milk with cream and no butters, while our Sorbettos are made with seasonal fruit. Exclusive ingredient include prestigious Pistacchio from Bronte (Sicily) and Nocciola (Hazelnut) from Piemonte. We also offer Italian Pastries and coffee.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Seen the reviews and thought we must try this place. The flavours are so good and tasty with plenty variety and it's different to ice cream so don't try compare it. Prices are a little steep but the product is high quality.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I always look for some good Italian real food. this gelato was great. I definitely recommend it ! fruits is good as well

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I went here based on the reviews on trip advisor. The reviews did not mislead us. The gelato is delicious and the server was great. He encouraged tasting the varieties of gelato. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Wowww, this ice cream really deserves your taste buds.
Dont miss trying the cheese cake flavor... Amazing

1  Thank Ramy W
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

The best gelato Italiano in America. I've been looking for a true gelato place since I came back from Italy. I am so happy I found this place.