“A True Dinning Experience”
Review of Dolce

Dolce
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dolce is a modern Italian restaurant that captures the effortless elegance of Fellini's Rome of the 1960s. Dolce brings the dream 'of la dolce vita' to life by delivering a fresh take on Italian classics such as home made pastas, Neapolitan pizzas, seasonal salads, and our Veal Milanese. Whether lingering over an aperol spritz or a barrel aged negroni on our veranda or a decadent meal in our mid-century modern inspired dining room, Dolce is the perfect forum for socializing and indulging in the convivial charm of the Italian dining culture.
Miami Beach, Florida
“A True Dinning Experience”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Outstanding, is the one single word can sum up my dinning experience at Dolce. Located in the heart South Beach, this restaurant has the perfect combination of casual and chic.

When dinning I always try to stay away from the crowds and find total in-the-know places. Luckily, I took advice from true foodie friend that absolutely recommended this restaurant and I am glad I went. I happened to be celebrating a special evening and from the moment I entered, we were greeted with a genuine smile and classic “buona sera”, this was the preview of what was going to be a true Italian experience.

We were seated right away in a great table. The restaurant had a special incredible aroma from the wood burning in their rustic brick oven. Our server was phenomenal; suggesting a great bottle of wine and pairing it with the best Italian food I’ve had in a years. The house made mozzarella was out of this world; the meatballs, risotto, pasta, and dessert were simply delicious. I was told all their dishes are made from scratch for that freshness factor. I highly recommend Dolce for anyone that wants to be completely WOWED. I know I was…

Thank you MariCarmen and Mimo for making our evening special!

We will be back.

• Visited August 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Arlington, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice environment and service”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The food was good, but not the best we had on South Beach. (There are so a any world class restaurants around that it's hard to compete.) Ambiance is very nice and service was great. No complaints.

Visited August 2014
Ohio
“great food”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

the food was fresh...the pizza was really good all my drinks were perfect my server was this cute girl her name was ashley she told me to go after to the recroom had a really good time

• Visited August 2014
“Summer vacation”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Tartufata pizza is delish. We tried several items from the menu but this dish by far was the best! Right on Collins Ave. so if you like to people watch, the covered patio dining is nice.

• Visited June 2014
miami beach
“Great Experience!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Cool cocktail scene at the bar. Amazing food and relaxed upbeat atmosphere. Try the Veal!!

Must check it out when in sobe.