“Excellent location and fully equipped apartment"”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Entrance
Bedroom
Open Kitchen
Sun Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ely0
olavarria,Buenos Aires,Argentina
“Excellent location and fully equipped apartment"”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed in Alex's apartment together with my husband and our son for nine days!It was our first time renting a place abroad and on the web.All in all, our expectations were fulfilled since we knew before hand we were paying for a kind of accommodation which was not a four-star hotel!The flat is fully equipped( you'll find everything you need for a comfortable stay),It's in the very heart of SoBe two steps away from the beach and all the well-known places there!The only thing we could point out as a negative aspect of the condo is the shabby appearance of the carpeted floor in the corridors in a building where probably most of its tenants are tourists.As regards its host, we are very thankful to him for all his quick responses to our requests!!Totally reliable and polite!! I highly recommend this apartment to people who are not looking for the luxuries and extra comforts of more expensive hotels!Modern SOBE Condo is good value for money!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Limpieza general del edificio,principalmente en los pasillos.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Belgium
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Toronto
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Rugged travelers
Management Response
12 Jan 2014
My approach to renting can be best described as "practical". I want to offer as much comfort and convenience to my guests as possible, while keeping costs reasonable and rent affordable to an average traveler. With that said, I constantly upgrade my furniture, supplies, and services.
Victoria focused on many small details, but unfortunately, some points are grossly exaggerated. The apartment is on the first floor which is elevated 10-12 feet above ground, so from the outside, it is at the second floor level. Bedroom windows receive beautiful direct sunlight in the afternoon. The building is a historic Art-Deco building which was modernized and renovated in 2006. These type of condos and hotels is what gives South Beach that unique character and atmosphere that South Beach is so famous for.
If you have any concerns, I welcome all questions, and will be happy to give honest and accurate description of this condo.
Alex

Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Philadelphia
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing