“Great pizza!, bad ambiance”
Review of Venezia Pizza

Venezia Pizza
Ranked #303 of 1,139 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We ate there twice because the pizza was quite delicious and it was close by and reasonable. I really loved their pizza. The place is primarily a carry out place, I think, the is NO ambiance there whatsoever. The second time we did not get great service and the cook was nibbling on food while cooking. That being said, there were no ill effects after I ate there. It is one of the better tasting pizzas I've had with a delicious crust as well.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed at the Monte Carlo and ordered for the family on a busy night, 4th of July. They were super quick and the food was great!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

After a fantastic evening of music performed by Jay Z and Beyonce we finally made it back to the Eden Roc whom highly recommended Venezia. I did a little trip advisor research and knew I would have to wait approximately 45 minutes for delivery, and it was 130am so we decided thats ok, and so we ordered and were advised of the 45 minute wait over the phone. Umm, I went to the lobby at 230am and still no delivery, so I called and got an answering service? Two delivery cars have arrived from Venezia, none my order, finally at 305am, the food arrives, to their credit it was hot. We ordered a cheeseburger and fries as well as a house special sub. The burger was ordered medium well, it was RAW, the fries greasy, and do you all have any ketchup packets, perhaps throw a napkin or two in the bag as a courtesy. I know you may have your inebriated crowd at south beach nightly, they don't know what they're eating, but that's not us. The sub, pretty good but it needed some sauce or salt and pepper, oil and vinegar maybe a little red onion, something to make it pop. Any delivery that takes 45 minutes is in my opinion not a sale I want, people value their time as I do, and this was basically an hour plus, focusing on your local market will take you farther.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Sit under umbrellas on street. Order specials of day. Each one was deli pus. Linguine, steak sandwiches, etc. spend 10.00 and enjoy bet the pizza is good also but didn't have a chance to try. 6646 Collins ave.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Best pizza in a long time and very good and reasonably priced breakfast!! Open late, free delivery and friendly staff. We would definitely go again.