“Great pizza spot”

Ranked #258 of 1,226 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Great to bring to the beach, Fresh pizza made to order! Great service and very fast! Nice for a quick lunch!

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Sbarro South Beach Pizza/Is that the best you can do Mista/Plan Cheese with whatever sauses/Same thing all around south beach eat, try your resouses/ None come close to Miami Beach's Lenny's pizza/If your not into good pizza you miss tha/point, coming from a nyc pizza native to hit the joint/Turn floridian with taste buds of a million tounges/I cook too so watch out restaurants dnt give any customers the runs/Running straight for excellent services and food, well...well done/Good customer services comes with good taste too/Internet people say why write for TripAdvisor, go on a different site and get paid/So I'm writing for free where's my trade/ People want honest opinion or pay the price/next time you out eating you want to make sure the meals nice/Go ahead if u want to gamble with your food roll the dice/And for the other sites, let me change the paste/ Put your money where your mouth is and tell me how it taste/ For Lenny's pizza you going to need a big mouth for goodness grace (huge pizza)/Now you all now an excellent pizza place/And for the money you get alot for what u pay for/ Go ahead take one bite and there's more and more/As far as me getting paid I'll need my own site/until then I give it to TripAdvisor who has the sights/ I do my own advertising word to mouth/ TripAdvisor won't be the reason for my financial success out here in the south.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Stopped here for a quick lunch everything was great! The service and food were very good. while in South Beach if you need to Eat some pizza, this is the place!

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Quick and easy option if you're looking for a snack. Anything more then you probably need to head down Lincoln.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Have visited many a Sbarro.Each one I have visited are all the same.The pizza is yum! Have not ever tried a salad or anything else.Reasonable prices and I like the combo meals with drinks!