“Fantastic pizza”

Ranked #33 of 51 Quick Bites in Miami Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I wish I had one of these places near me as the pizza in here is delicious. My husband and I shared a whole pepperoni pizza and we had no idea how big it was going to be. We thought the big pizzas in the counter were for people who just wanted slices but that's the size of the ones they give you if you want a whole pizza. I'm sure it's about 18 inches, totally huge and took us ages to eat it between us. For us to have the pizza and 2 drinks, it was only $24 which is a bargain. All the staff are really nice and go through all the different foods they have on offer so that you get exactly what you want.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 9 January 2017

We walk in and not one employee could understand any English. My daughter who has been taking classes in Spanish was able to break up Spanish words to the guy taking our order. Very frustrating.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016

I go to Sbarro's on Collins a couple of times per week. Where else can you get dinner and the pleasure of endless people-watching for about $15?

If you want good pizza, I highly recommend ordering a whole one and waiting for it. Pizza has a short shelf life and the ones that are premade may not be as fresh. We order a whole one, eat a few slices and give the rest to a homeless person on the way home.

The guys at Sbarro have all worked there for YEARS. If you treat them with respect and kindness, they'll give you the best service you'd ever want. This is the perfect counter-balance after spending a few nights eating high-end. For the price of one cocktail there, you can stuff your face and relax. And the kids will love it too!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2016

regular pizzas, still good to feed yourself in a rush, to eat in or take out, fast service and clean store.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Late night hunger got us here for a pizza and it was really good. The staff was exceptional and were super attentive. Even at 1:00am they were smiling and wanting to make sure we had everything we needed. Definitely worth a trip in.

Date of visit: November 2016