“A treasure amidst the sunshine!!”

The Forge Restaurant & Steakhouse
Ranked #30 of 1,168 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Royal Palm Ave & Sheridian Ave
Description: The Forge is one of South Florida's most legendary steakhouses, dating back to 1969. The award-winning restaurant is not your grandfather's steakhouse - although it once was. With its modern décor, ambiance and philosophy, The Forge has undergone a total makeover. The overall design and décor was executed by Francois Frossard. Walls of hand-carved blonde wood and antique mirrors, lilac and white crystal chandeliers and a cascading bubble wall are perfectly interspersed with the historical pieces that adorn the space. The open floor plan of the 6,000-square-foot space allows guests to see and be seen. Don't miss our Tomahawk steak, Truffle Mac & Cheese and Soufflé. Take a tour of our Wine Cellar with eight-rooms devoted to the rarest vintages in the world, and even a secret, luxe private dining room, which seats up to 25 guests. Join us every Friday night for our Happy Hour, featuring $50 bottles of Veuve Clicquot Champagne and a DJ.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I wanted to take my husband somewhere special for his birthday and after reading thw reviews, I decided to go to The Forge. What a awesome choice!! The experience was great from the moment we entered the door. The hostess found our reservation and informed the wait staff that we were celebrating a birthday. Talia and her team were amazing. They provided 5star service with smiles. The food was prepared perfectly and was delicious. The bonus tour of the facilities was unforgettable. This is THE place to go for a special occassion..when you want the occasion to be really special!!

1  Thank sheryl d
Shareef M, Owner at The Forge Restaurant & Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for celebrating your husband's birthday with us at The Forge. We are so happy to hear that Talia steered you in the right direction, from the 5-star service to the tour of the restaurant. We aim to please! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,133)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was very excited to have dinner at the Forge. I was greeted and sat promptly by the hostess. My server Lirón was with me in about 5 minutes to take the drink order. We got two signature cocktails which took awhile to come to the table and looked a bit melted upon arrival, so we decided a bottle of wine with dinner would be the best way to go. The wine Our server came back to take our order, and that was pretty much the last we saw of her. I had a steak that was pretty good but not exceptional, my wife had a sea bass that was on the small side. My server never came back to check on us after the food arrived. We wanted to order dessert, but we were pretty disappointed in the service and decided to go elsewhere. Eventually I flagged down another server to ask for our check. Lirón did come by one final time to drop off our check, but didn’t bother to mention that a 20% service charge was already included. I’m used to south beach and auto gratuity, but this was a blatant example of a server taking advantage of the automatic tip. Regardless I left her a bit more because (hopefully) she will share her extra tips with the food and drink runners who made our experience better. I don’t think I will be returning to the Forge, which is a shame because it’s a beautiful place and has a great Friday night happy hour. To anyone considering going here, I would recommend having a few drinks at the bar and going elsewhere for dinner.

2  Thank marquezjoachin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We travel down to Miami several times a year just to eat at The Forge. Richard Delabat was our server this last visit for my birthday and he was fabulous. The combination of the food, the service, the decor and the overall friendliness of the entire staff make this our favorite place to dine.

Thank you for this glowing recommendation. We are so happy when we have repeat guests! We truly aim to please, so this makes us smile. We look forward to welcoming you back again and again. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous. Glorious glamorous. A wonderful
Evening great food and ambience. We spent Father’s Day there ! Service was excellent had three in help and everything done without asking! Go there at least in your life ‍♀️

Shareef M, Owner at The Forge Restaurant & Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for celebrating Father's Day with us at The Forge. We truly appreciate it. We are so happy you enjoyed the service, ambiance and cuisine. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was great and our server Talia Vazana was even better!! We were celebrating a bday dinner with two vegans. The server made sure to meet our accommodations and even assisted us with great photos for the occasion. I highly recommend this place for family’s, girls night out or couples!

Thank you for dining with us at The Forge. We are so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate the vegans in your group and that your server was so helpful. We aim to please! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank you.