“Great food but expensive and not worth it”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #153 of 1,160 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 20th Street
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Visited Nobu at the recommendation of our concierge at Delano ( same company!) - the food was great and the staff were fine but it was way overpriced for what you got especially the beef flambe dish. The main thing which was disappointing was the restaurant itself it was kind of soulless even though it was busy and the whole place felt flat for a top end venue.
I enjoyed the food a lot but it isnt anywhere near to Roka for example and its the same price level.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was my first visit, but it won't be my last! I loved the taco appetizers - the tuna was my favorite! The miso glazed black cod was amazing!!! Pricey, but worth it!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Nobu is a small outdated restaurant in the shore club hotel. It was insanely expensive and mediocre food. The portions were small, like hors d'oeuvres at a cocktail party small. The service was fine. The sushi was good but the dishes were lackluster and tasteless. This restaurant has seen its time and needs to reinvent itself. I was sorrily disappointed , I cannot even recommend anything I ate for dinner:(

1  Thank had_a_gr8time
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I personally love Nobu so much. Nobu is the god father of the Fusion Japanese cuisine in the world. The food is amazing. My only take is that the menu is the same for long time, which makes it 'traditional' fusion Japanese! the quality of fish is great...the service was excellent. I can go to Nobu every day and enjoy my meal. Miami restaurant has a nice and unique character. The Kobe is a must try...

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nice food, with the expected Nobu quality. The service was a little lazy though. I have been to a few Nobu restaurants in USA and I this one was the most expensive of them...much more expensive than the NYC Nobu.