“as good as it gets”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 1,163 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 20th Street
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Black cod, need i say more? as good if not better than london. great service by staff, and food was top notch

Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were 6 women from all over North America - came here for the weekend and Nobu was our closing night dinner. We ordered the Chef special (expensive and very salty). Beats were blasting and we had a hard time understanding each other but apparently we were TOO loud for the neighboring tables!?! One of the had a 9 month old baby with them at 11pm. The manager did not handle the situation well - had no people skills and didn't even bother introducing himself when he approach our table. We didn't know what was going on but let me tell you we cut our dinner then and there as we could not believe what was happening. Dinner at Nobu is like having dinner at a Supper club but apparently not that night. A bunch of stuck-up pretentious people and clumsy manager ruined our night and quiet frankly the little I got to taste off the Chef special, everything was too salty. I am glad I didn't spend more money then I did in franchise restaurant. There are too many out there that serves better food and are less pretentious. I say - GO ELSEWHERE - it's overated

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Visited Nobu at the recommendation of our concierge at Delano ( same company!) - the food was great and the staff were fine but it was way overpriced for what you got especially the beef flambe dish. The main thing which was disappointing was the restaurant itself it was kind of soulless even though it was busy and the whole place felt flat for a top end venue.
I enjoyed the food a lot but it isnt anywhere near to Roka for example and its the same price level.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was my first visit, but it won't be my last! I loved the taco appetizers - the tuna was my favorite! The miso glazed black cod was amazing!!! Pricey, but worth it!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Nobu is a small outdated restaurant in the shore club hotel. It was insanely expensive and mediocre food. The portions were small, like hors d'oeuvres at a cocktail party small. The service was fine. The sushi was good but the dishes were lackluster and tasteless. This restaurant has seen its time and needs to reinvent itself. I was sorrily disappointed , I cannot even recommend anything I ate for dinner:(

1  Thank had_a_gr8time