“yummy sushi” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bond St. - Miami
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: City Center
Cross street: 20th and Collins
Description: An exciting and innovative interpretation of Japanese cuisine.
Gravina in Puglia, Italy
“yummy sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

this is a little, cool, place for eating sushi and meeting people. good service, great innovative sushi, good looking people all around. here i saw the most beautiful womens of my life

Visited September 2012

Burlington, Canada
“Well it's NOT Japanese...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

I guess they are going for a trendy Japanese fusion or something but food was horrible. Miso soup was fishy tasting and I've had better out of a powdered packet. I wouldn't go on record saying I thought there was any miso in the soup! Had chef special tuna.... yuck. That sums it up. Didn't taste fresh at all.

Maybe I'm jaded...I lived for two years in Japan and eat at Japanese restaurants a lot but this place was horrible, over-priced.... and I was ill afterwards.

Good luck if you give it a go.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

Ate here with a few friends. Wish I could remember what we ordered, but there was so much food on our table... I will say this much; try the sushi! I know, it's a sushi place, but that's my point. Anything on the menu will do, as we ordered pretty much everything, and nothing was short of spectacular. Great date spot; next time I'm here I will definitely bring a female companion.

• Visited August 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Not so great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

Ive eaten at the bond street in NYC and was looking forward to eating here. The vibe was very good. The sushi was dissapointing. We ordered many things on the menu, nothing was very distinguishing. It was all just ok. Good place for groups.

Visited June 2012
Vancouver, BC
“Mouth 'Gasm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

This place is to die for. I've come to this place every time I come to South Beach on vacation, because I crave it when I'm away. The price of the food is quite expensive, but so incrediably tasty. There is nothing like the grilled sea bass scewers, and practically everything else that's on the menu. The atmospher is very dark, but very much appropriate if you're on a romantic date or wanting a nice dinner with your friends. If you're looking for a place to be seen, this is not it. If so, then as others have mentioned...Nobu is not far away.

Try this place if you want unique dishes that you'll never have anywhere else.

So worth going to.