“Love Puerto Sagua”

Ranked #90 of 1,227 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$38
Cuisines: Diner, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I must go to Puerto Sagua every time I go to Miami. I LOVE their oxtail stew. I have it with moro rice and sweet plantains. They have great Cuban food and its inexpensive. The portions are generous. Sometimes, you may have to wait, but it's worth it. This time we went for lunch at 11:30 and walked right in. The service is quick, efficient and friendly. You won't be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,349)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Read the reviews and wanted to get away from the restaurants on Oceandrive. This place was a nice change and had a low key vibe and atmosphere. I had the Cuban sandwich, Tilapia, and Empanadas and it was authentic and tasty. Would come back again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Great place to taste a Cuban style food. We ordered shrimp cocktail and avocado salad as an appetizers and paella with seafood. The food was really fresh, tasty and at affordable price. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very happy with experience- simple place and delicious food.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The food here was really good. It had a fresh taste. We had the chicken, rice, beans, and plantains. I wish the plantain portion would have been a little more, but overall it was a nice size portion.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We had eaten at many Cuban restaurants around South Beach and even drove to Little Havana --but this was hands down the best Cuban food we ate in Miami, and the cheapest! No wonder this place is such a hit -- your dish tastes like a delicious home cooked meal, the price is so affordable, and the servers made you feel very welcomed. Our server Edgar was very friendly, knowledgeable and hard working. Made us feel like family. I highly recommend the ox tail soup and ropa vieja. We had to order another dish of each because it was so good! I know it might sound like I'm overhyping it--but trust me after trying many Cuban restaurants in Miami and us being a critical family, this one was unforgettable and the best. Thank you for sharing your food with us, Puerto Sagua! We enjoyed our experience and our hearts and bellies were very full :)